Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Armenian team, it'll be Ararat Yerevan if I'm not mistaked will play against Swiss team in 1st round of Intertoto Cup 2005. Currently on Intertoto position in Swis league is Grashoppers Zuryh.

It would be second confrontation between Armenian and Swiss team. First was in 2002/2003: Spartak Yerevan - St. Gallen 0:2 0:3

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Grosshppers Zurych is a good team. They have a pretty good history. I hope Ararat does well agianst them, but I think they are the stronger team.

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
grasshopers were a good team this year their not the same dominating team and you can see that from their standings.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Guys if Ararat goes through the next round, they will be playing a french team. I don't know who it is.

·
Premium Member
5,181 Posts
What's a Intertoto Cup?

G

·
Well, a win for Ararat doesn't sound likely, but an upset isn't THAT unlikely either. We should get Vartanyan and Petrosian to tackle a few of the grasshoppers in their upcoming games. :D

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Baron Dants said:
Well, a win for Ararat doesn't sound likely, but an upset isn't THAT unlikely either. We should get Vartanyan and Petrosian to tackle a few of the grasshoppers in their upcoming games. :D
Hey I have got an idea, take nets off of the goals and let's catch them. There won't be any grasshopers, and we can play on the empty goals.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Baron Dants said:
lol, if only some of our clubs were as strong as our imaginations...

Any Araratians playing on the NT, by the way?

Ararat Players are hardly picked for the Nt anymore...DAMN our Ararat has gone down. WHEN WILL YOU BE GREAT AGAIN :sob:

·
Premium Member
5,181 Posts
When we'll get back to Soviet times...LOL
By the way,thanks for information Stecino.Now I know all I needed.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
X player said:
When we'll get back to Soviet times...LOL
By the way,thanks for information Stecino.Now I know all I needed.
Not a problem, always there to help.

·
Premium Member
5,181 Posts
When you become a superhero,put that as your slogan.LOL

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
In Europe: A draw of Intertoto Cup 2005 took place at UEFA’s headquarters in Nion, Switzerland. This tournament consists of five rounds and each round consists of two matches (home and away).

The three winners of the final matches will play in the first round of the 2005/2006 UEFA Cup tournament (September 15 and 29, 2005).

The draw has decided that in the first round of Intertoto Cup Armenia’s representative will play against the second representative of Switzerland.

As of today, Armenia will be represented in Intertoto Cup by Babants, however if this club manages to win Armenia’s Cup, then Ararat will participate in the European tournament.

(Source: the Football Federation of Armenia).

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
That's gayyy man, Banants should play in the UEFA Cup. THEY ARE WAY BETTER THIS YEAR.
Let Ararat play in the INTERTOTO.
BUT DON'T WORRY, BANANTS WILL WIN THE CUP THIS YEAR.
FORZA BANANTS

·
Premium Member
5,181 Posts
I think Banants is better than Intrtoto teams,but still not good enough to win Arm Cup.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
X player said:
I think Banants is better than Intrtoto teams,but still not good enough to win Arm Cup.
There are tough teams playing in the Intertoto cup as well. How can you say that they are better than them but not better than MIKA? LOL

·
Premium Member
5,181 Posts
I ment the other Armenian clubs should be in Interoto cup,not Banants.

1 - 20 of 346 Posts