Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UFFICIALE: Budan al Palermo

Da un comunicato apparso sul sito del Parma si apprende che "Parma FC SpA comunica la cessione a titolo definitivo dell'attaccante Igor Budan (Fiume, 22.04.1980) al Palermo. Contestualmente è stata rinnovata la compartecipazione con il club siciliano per il calciatore Davide Matteini (Livorno, 11.05.1982)".

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=109462

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Yeah, i'm very pleased with this outcome... let's hope a bulk of this money can go into new players. I would not feel quite so impressed with the fee if Budan wasn't so injury-prone.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Wtf you guys got the 5 million from?No numbers included in the official announcement.
It was rumored that we will gain 4.5-5 millioin Euros but it could be less than that.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
I like Davide Matteini...I think he's very underrated.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
The continual positivity is insanity. Yes, we've lost Budan, our best striker, and it's all "oh goodie"

Baffling.

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
The continual positivity is insanity. Yes, we've lost Budan, our best striker, and it's all "oh goodie"

Baffling.
He's ridiculously injury-prone. I'd prefer a player not quite his quality, but who you can depend on all season.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts

Baffling.
What do you prefer?....24/7 negativity.

We are in B now...fact.

Keeping Budan was obviously out of the question....

We have to look at these moves as they pertain to our new reality....and having Matteini is indeed positive.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
I prefer anything to a nauseating false positivity & naivety. Things are bad. It's the time to be negative. Losing Budan was inevitable, but it's not a matter for rejoicing, he was our top scorer in Serie A! And that is despite missing so many games.

·
Banned
18,453 Posts
I'm with you cam, although I do understand Lucagol's point too.

Sad to lose our best player since Gilardino, he was the key player in Parma
and I'm surprised bigger teams arent interested.

He has power, technique, pace, everything you need from a striker.

Good Luck Igor.

·
Registered
639 Posts
There is no any "celebration" to Budan's departure.There is nothing about that 4 or 5 million.We must face the truth that now we are in the second division,we need to afford Lucarelli,that would be a big payout.If Luca would stay(big possibility),we should find his partner or alternative,we don't need to stay two CF with us,that's a big waste.The relegation gave us a blow,not only mentality,but also economy.
So in one hand,we need to buy some players helping us promotion;in another hand,we must consider the cost:if we want to buy some,firstly need to sell some.
Now Budan sells well,and he is a "glass-player",he is indeed an efficient striker,but otherwise,through the whole year,he showed us his ceaseless injuries.when the crucial time came,this fragile man couldn't fight.i don't mea to blame anyone,but if some team offers 5 million+such player as "Matteini",we should let Budan go,for nothing but promotion only.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts