Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
21/11/2008 01:57
Official: Dacourt To Bologna In January
Inter Milan have agreed to loan their French midfielder Olivier Dacourt to Bologna in January, according to the latest reports…

Olivier Dacourt signed for Inter Milan on a two year deal, after parting ways with former club AS Roma in 2006. The Frenchman proved to be a pivotal player for the Nerazzurri in his first season with the club, as he became a key member of a depleted midfield, in his side’s Scudetto winning campaign.

On December 2, 2007 however, Dacourt unfortunately injured his cruciate ligament in his left knee, and was forced to sit out the remainder of the 2007/08 Serie A season.

The Frenchman had a great relationship with the coach at the time Roberto Mancini, and his deputy Sinisa Mihajlovic, and so his future was assured in Milan, despite his serious injury.

Since then however, Mancini has been sacked as the boss of Inter, and the former Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has stepped in to take charge. Under Mourinho, Dacourt has managed just 15 minutes of playing time, and has become increasingly displeased with life at Inter as a result.

His contract expires with the Nerazzurri in June, however until then, the club has decided to loan the player out to Bologna, giving the midfielder the opportunity to reunite with his former assistant coach Mihajlovic.

The loan will be for a six month period, with the option of extending his stay at the completion of the season.

Adrian Del Monte

goal.com

=============

good luck, dacourt...

·
Registered
66,328 Posts
Miha, Cesar and Olivier..a little Inter contingent being formed over there.

Dacourt has exceeded expectations on his debut season :thumbsup:, then he got that ACL injury in Firenze which basically put an end to his stint here.

Him and Mudingayi should form a central midfield made of nails.

All the best. Bologna are my 2nd team in Italy now because of Sinisa and Olivier.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
I'm glad he is going to move, since it was troubling to see him on the practice pitch, but never have the hope to ever play again for us.

Hope he does well, and the side gets a little smaller.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Yea Good Luck Dacourt

Chances of him continuing there with Mihaj and bologna surviving in A looks pretty good.

I m sure Mihaj will check on Crespo. That also might be the reason why Crespo is not willing to move immediately to RM. RM only offer a short term deal, while he could play at Bologna all the time with upgrades of players that he know.

Wouldnt be suprise to see Adriano on loan there too ;) and/or Burdisso

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts

Dacourt has exceeded expectations on his debut season :thumbsup:, then he got that ACL injury in Firenze which basically put an end to his stint here.

All the best. Bologna are my 2nd team in Italy now because of Sinisa and Olivier.
Good post :thumbsup: Dacourt did better then anyone expected during his stint at Inter, he put in a number a MoM performances before blowing out his knee. Immense at times.

Hopefully he'll bounce back. I'll definitely be keeping an eye Bologna to see how he does along with Miha and the rest of the Inter colony there.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts

What about Cesar?:heart:

·
Registered
474 Posts

Miha hates Inter, Cesar hates Inter. Waiting on Dacourt....

·
Registered
66,328 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Does anyone else find it odd that goal.com are reporting this as "official," and yet there's nothing on either club's website (that I can find) about it?

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
Does anyone else find it odd that goal.com are reporting this as "official," and yet there's nothing on either club's website (that I can find) about it?

Official: Dacourt To Bologna In January
Inter Milan have agreed to loan their French midfielder Olivier Dacourt to Bologna in January, according to the latest reports

:D goal.com

·
Registered
561 Posts
Right, exactly. "The latest reports," with no mention of where they're from -- typical goal.com. Not that I don't think he'll go or anything, but wouldn't the clubs involved in the deal be the source for "official" loan news?

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
Right, exactly. "The latest reports," with no mention of where they're from -- typical goal.com. Not that I don't think he'll go or anything, but wouldn't the clubs involved in the deal be the source for "official" loan news?
I think goal.com does this on purpose, they have the official story before anyone else, indeed even before it has actually happened, so that a month later when a deal is agreed they can say 'we were 1st to the news'.....

·
Registered
561 Posts
of course it's done on purpose.

The irony is that if they want to be the first to report it, and if they claim "according to latest reports", that means that goal.com is not the first to report it.
If you're goal.com, "the latest reports" are probably stories the guy across the office makes up and yells to you as you're tying up your crap for the day ...

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
So is it fair to say "Bologna have DaCourted him":flirt::D:lick:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
"I have spoken to Olivier and he told me he didn't know anything about Bologna, so this just goes to show that the news was without any foundation," (Agent) De Giorgis told Novantesimo.it.

"What is true is that Mihajlovic knows him well because they were team mates.

"Dacourt is doing well at Inter and he knows he has the qualities.

"He has just recovered from a serious injury and he knows he can find a space in the team."---Goal.com :rolleyes:

OK Dacourt Stays.. for the moment ;)

Title-Change please

Goal is so unreliable.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
damn...gotta change the title...really...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.