Neil Alexander - Released
Danny Gabbidon - Released
Osman Sow - Released
Ibra Sekajja - Released
Derek Tieku - Released
Ross Fitzsimons - Released
Tom King - Released
Ali Gordon - Released

Best of luck especially to Gabbidon, Wilbraham, Parr, Moxey who all played key roles in the last couple of years

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
kırmızımavi;15032105 said:
my favorite crystal palace players, thanks kırmızımavi.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Top 10 Premier League finish this season. 5 months ago during that drab 0-0 draw v QPR I was half expecting to go down. If someone told me we'd finish 10th back then I would've just laughed. Amazing recovery once again this season. Would be nice if can start next season in decent form. Let's see what players we manage to hold onto and also add to the squad this summer.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Moved this thread over to the premier league forum, where it should be.

Been an amazing couple of seasons from Palace. Honestly expected them to come straight back down. Now a chance to become a solid mid table club, a bit like Stoke have done.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
What is the general opinion of Pardiola? I gather there has been some unrest which was a bit like his time at Newcastle....a good start then some amazingly long winless streak, stubborness with subs etc. I guess being a former Palace player he gets more leniency with the fans.

Of the London clubs, I do like Palace and their supporters in particular so I hope you guys go a step further :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
he's being questioned by people for sure now, this Cup run and the good start to the league season have been his saving grace. We've started looking very sloppy defensively & totally lost the discipline we had with Pulis. He failed to rotate certain players like McArthur over Christmas which is why he's injured now imo. Recently at WBA he started with a ridiculous line up and formation before going 3-0 down at HT. We'll see how the rest of the league campaign goes, if the teams below us pick up form it could get hairy for Pardew. If we carry on this bad form into next season, there'll be calls for him to go even if we were to win this Cup somehow. The long term aim of the club is to stay in the Premier for as long as possible & redevelop Selhurst Park, if Pardew doesn't convince the board he can keep the team away from relegation he will eventually go. One positive about this bad league form is it's made Pardew shut up about managing Liverpool or England now, he is prone to becoming big headed.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
so many strikers though

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Adebayor & Wickham missed chances when they came on. Gayle is the best natural finisher at the club, but he never gets good service or chances, Pardew starts him next to Bolasie who is not a striker in a 442, instead of starting Wickham or Adebayor next to him. Pardew is tactically retarded.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
so that useless muppet Pardew finally got sacked on Thurs and yesterday SAM ALLARDYCE who I have for a long time believed is one of the most underrated managers in the world is our new manager :yess: it was sad what happened to him with England when he was grassed up by the scumbag destructive English Press but this makes up for that disappointment. We will avoid relegation now no problem.

·
Registered
47,504 Posts
Very uninspiring first half vs Watford. I have yet to understand the reason why Woy got so much credit in his career. His teams play very dull and predictable football.

·
Registered
47,504 Posts
This team is Zaha + 10. And even Zaha managed to do the wrong thing every time till he decided to do the right thing twice. Two goals. One scored by Sako and one by McArthur, but Zaha caused the former and assisted the latter. Right before Watford had lost Cleverley for double yellow. So, a game which looked lost and in which Palace had done nothing to win it, while Watford had missed a pair of sitters (the miss from their forward with the belly was hilarious), all of a sudden was won!

1141 - 1160 of 1166 Posts