Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
I dont know if it good or bad .. I just hope it will turn to be a good signing

I am sure thats will give more cover to the defense from the Midfield.

that's signing mean >> "goodbye to creativity, welcome back to capello tactics" :)

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
a very wierd signing.he is a top class defensive midfielder but with him and sissoko!
what a retarded midfield that is

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
not to forget Zanetti. a quality player that shouldn't be overlooked.

Sure Poulsen may spice up our meetings with you. give us that extra motivation. :D

·
Administrator
52,971 Posts
They are frigging late with that, which shows he isnt a bad player (unlike todays Stanko), even if an unwanted man for sure.

·
Registered
17,530 Posts
They're being too harsh on him, he can do a job for us. But obviously he's not the type of player we need right now.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Welcome, I guess, now the Roma and Milan games will have an extra something in it. :D

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
well, if no class defender signs, than maybe this isnt bad as at least we'll be able to cover that defence better...but im not looking forward to the ugly play moving forward.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Sissoko, Poulsen, Nedved and Camoranesi would be a midfield tough as nails. I like that. It won't be free flowing football, but I don't care. I like a team that runs over teams like a tank.

·
Registered
17,197 Posts
I just watched a replay of an Empoli game from last season, and Giovinco is already better than I thought. Maybe you will play 4-3-3 more often than not.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Sissoko, Poulsen, Nedved and Camoranesi would be a midfield tough as nails. I like that. It won't be free flowing football, but I don't care. I like a team that runs over teams like a tank.
Lets pretend that Nedved is still a tank then and hope for Camoranesi to stem the tide of recurring, niggling injuries....

Delusion carries great hope :D .

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Lets pretend that Nedved is still a tank then and hope for Camoranesi to stem the tide of recurring, niggling injuries....

Delusion carries great hope :D .
I see no problem with that. If one of them is out we can play a 3 men midfield with Giovinco in a free role or with Del Piero in the hole behind two strikers etc. This team can play different formations, but maybe that concept is new to you.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
I see no problem with that. If one of them is out we can play a 3 men midfield with Giovinco in a free role or with Del Piero in the hole behind two strikers etc. This team can play different formations, but maybe that concept is new to you.
The concept that is new to me is that Juventus year on year has squads that are not even remotely close to being elite. I had hoped it would be a short transition after regaining A, but it is quite evident that unless the products of Moggi's youth academy come to the rescue big time, then relative mediocrity is the tune we'll be cheering to in the foreseeable future.

Perhaps I'm merely spoiled by past glory....

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Poulsen is a dirty player the kind you hate except if he's on your club....

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
-----------Giovinco
--Tiago----Poulsen----Sissoko

it would be very good...Tiago will immense in 3 midfield system

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
The concept that is new to me is that Juventus year on year has squads that are not even remotely close to being elite. I had hoped it would be a short transition after regaining A, but it is quite evident that unless the products of Moggi's youth academy come to the rescue big time, then relative mediocrity is the tune we'll be cheering to in the foreseeable future.

Perhaps I'm merely spoiled by past glory....
Welcome to the KFC club after having the nice habit of eating at 5 stars restaurants. It's a wee bit hard at the beginning, but then you start getting used to that mayonnaise falling from the sandwich, and it's not so bad, after all. And all in all, it could be worse, you know... ;)

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
Surely you must still be intrested in a player with similar characteristics as Xabi, it wouldnt make no sense to make so much noise about xabi and some about aquilani to then get someone like poulsen

1 - 20 of 81 Posts