Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Parker, Cech, Rosicky, Vieri, Roberto Carlos are all rumoured to join Chelsea before next season. This is too f*cking much, even if i'm a Chelsea fan i'm tired of Abramovich and his money, Ever heard of CONTUINITY? The squad is good as it is, there's no need of new faces. I think that last season was the best ever, the team had limited resources but still managed to go to the CL! a great team spirit and players that took the chance to shine when they needed, now we're just suppost to win stuff.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
From what I've read it's quite possible that Rosicky will join your team this month. As you know- Borussia is in financial troubles and at least €20.000.000 right now is needed. Rosicky is an extraordinaire player but last 1,5 year out of form. If he played again at his best in Chelsea it would be the best possible buy, but in his current form- I can't say nothing more about him than just a talent.

I hope he'll move because situation in Dortmund is really worrying and you know how important Rosicky is for our national team, I want to see in-form Rosicky in Portugal!!!

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
...as long as he gets back to bad form in the matches vs. us I'm fine. :eek:

D

·
0 Posts
Rosicky has said he prefers a move to Barca than to Chelsea.

IMO the one player that Chelsea should go all out to sign, above anyone else, is Jaoquin. He fills your biggest need, a right winger. Get him and your team is complete.

------------Cudicini*------------

Melchiot-Gallas-Terry-Bridge

Jaoquin-Lamps**-Make-Duff

-------Crespo-Mutu----------

*or Cech
**or Veron

·
Registered
967 Posts
im a Barca fan and i dont want rosicky, u have duff, cole all same types of players, not that u need to but save the money for someone better

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
I've said Joaquin for 2 years Doc Rule. Him and Totti are my fav players in the eowrld, and i'd love him to come. I doubt he will though.

Seems Cech deal is now done, he was given a tour of SB yesterday.

D

·
0 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
I've said Joaquin for 2 years Doc Rule. Him and Totti are my fav players in the eowrld, and i'd love him to come. I doubt he will though.

Seems Cech deal is now done, he was given a tour of SB yesterday.
If you offer enough money you'll get Jaoquin, £17-20million would get him IMO.

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Märco said:
From what I've read it's quite possible that Rosicky will join your team this month. As you know- Borussia is in financial troubles and at least €20.000.000 right now is needed. Rosicky is an extraordinaire player but last 1,5 year out of form. If he played again at his best in Chelsea it would be the best possible buy, but in his current form- I can't say nothing more about him than just a talent.

I hope he'll move because situation in Dortmund is really worrying and you know how important Rosicky is for our national team, I want to see in-form Rosicky in Portugal!!!
What are you talking about Marco?!

Rosicky will just come to Chelsea to warm the bench, you know as well as I do, if Rosicky moved to Chelsea he wouldn't get a chance. There's a much likely chance of him being left out of the club and the national squad and we don't want that. Rosicky keeps getting substituted for Baros. Pretty soon Baros may even take his place, it's not his fault but Rosicky is played off a striker. When Baros comes on it's two up front, Baros and Koller. This would not be a good move for him.

Rosicky should go to a team who'll use him.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Firenze said:
What are you talking about Marco?!

Rosicky will just come to Chelsea to warm the bench, you know as well as I do, if Rosicky moved to Chelsea he wouldn't get a chance. There's a much likely chance of him being left out.

Rosicky should go to a team who'll use him.
Everybody in Chelsea have been got the chance. Even Rosicky would if he came. And I think I know much more about Rosicky than you do so calm down man. He's good enough but I admit- in his current form --> bench.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
OK They talked to Carlo on skysports news.

He said he wants to stay with us. He is also confused about newspaper reports saying his kids want to go back to Italy, as he has no kids. :D

So I wonder how this will work in the offseason as Carlo has a contract until 2008.

I edited the thread title to make the thread more general.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts