Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My favourite team in Sweden.BK Häcken won against Örebro with 2-1 ,in Örebro. Conngratulations Häcken.

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
"Smaken är som baken", thats all I have to say, Häcken is going back to div.1, don't worry:D:p:D

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jag håller hellre på ett litet lag än de lag som alla håller på som Göteborg,AIK och Helsingborg. Häcken leker med alla för tillfället och kommer inte att spela i Division 1 nästa säsong.Det blir Gais och Frölunda med Giffarna som kvalar. Vilka håller du på då?

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited by Moderator)
Mjällby-Häcken

We are winning:) Häcken leads by 0-2 after the frst half after goals by Söndergaard and P.Eriksson.But the sad thing is that Henriksson has been sent off:(

Sh!t!!! Right now Mjällby scored.1-2 than:(

Come on guys!!!!!

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fan!!!!!!! 2-2now:( We are going under.I´ll bet it´s because of that crap kepeer Olsson.I hate him:mad:

For God sake guys!!!!!If you lose this I´ll kill myself.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
okey here we go,its 2 games i think...i don't know which team i support cause they both sux.
mjallby has never played in allsvenskan,hacken has played but eveytime they finnish last.
and yes that keeper sux really hard,i like that word have you realized that?
they alll SUX i think.
FORZA someone;)

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Hey Recoba..calm down now:)..suicide isn´t the answer, Djurgården is:D...it´s 2 matches BTW...

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now I´m really depressed.After have leading by 0-2 we have totally forgot about defence and are under by 3-2:depress:
But if it´s an home match also it´s a pretty good result,since we have scored two goals away.
Garret Kusch have scored all goals for Mjällby,you bastard.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The match is over and it finished 3-2 to Mjällby:( After Häcken had the lead by 2-0 in halftime they started to screw it up.It´s so pathetic:mad:

Now we have Henriksson suspended in the next match and J.Olsson sucks we are doomed in the next leg.

Way to go defence!!!!:rolleyes:

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Recoba
If you lose this I´ll kill myself. [/QUOTE]

I guess this is my last post than:D;)

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Hey, Recoba, it one more match, don't worry :)
If it wasn't for you and your beloved Häcken I would support Mjällby, 'cause they've never played in Allsvenskan :D
But now my full support is for Häcken :happy:

I think they can make it, just kick that Olsson keeper, he's a ****in' clown :rolleyes:

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks,Cracker.It gets kind of lonely here when it´s only me who supports Häcken:) Who cares?

Are there anyone who lives in Göteborg who can kick Joakim Olsson´s @ss?:D

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Let's put it this way, if Häcken stays in Allsvenskan, then when they'll meet DIF I'll do it together with all the other DIF'ers; Nasty, Marie and all the others, Solehri will take care of the kickin' down in Skåne :happy::D:happy:

Some years ago, when he played for Elfsborg, I think, I thought he was a good goalie, but even an untrained eye can see he's a clown :howler:

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes!!!!!:) We have 1-0 in the 12th minute.Peter "Erra" Eriksson.

Just hope that the crap keeper can stay away from bloopers now.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Boooooom!!!!! We have 2-0:happy: Kim Källström in the 22th minute.

I hope this wont end up in a deja vu

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have just heard on the radio that the goal was as usual Joakim Olsson´s fault:mad: Oh,man what he sucks

1 - 20 of 44 Posts