Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
how come there is no besiktas forum in here....????

There weren't enough BJK fans asking for it;)

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Eren,

There is only blackeagle here as Besiktas fan and we just talked about having a forum.

I fully support a Besiktas forum though, we will have to see some support for it. Oterwise, there is no need for a forum with 2 supprters. So whoever else is supporting this, let us know here.

Eren, meanwhile, you should go around and tell people about these forums and let your Besiktas friends know you guys could have a forum if they were to be regulars here.

Its all a matter of demand. Gather some support and you will have it.
For a bigger Turkish community, a Besiktas forum:happy:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I am for a BJK forum too even though I am not a fan. Hey guys remember there was MuradEmre, he was also BJK fan, he was little crazy though!!:)

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
InfamousPlayer2 said:
I am for a BJK forum too even though I am not a fan. Hey guys remember there was MuradEmre, he was also BJK fan, he was little crazy though!!:)
no thanks man:D

but reallm, if he is willing to behave, everyone is welcme.

Where is my man karakartal? he s been gone for too long. Too bad, he was the only one with me here for a while.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
U just worry about bringin over here some people and I will take care of the rest.;)

·
Registered
248 Posts
As BJK fans, we definitely need a Besiktas forum. I think me and some other friends on the site will be very happy if ew can get a Besiktas forum. Thank you editors!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
waq said:
Welcome to Xtratime Muhammed I am Bob Marley from the Onefootball forum.
It seems like there are lots of Turks at OneFootball. Maybe we can invite the best ones to join this site:) ;)

The Turkish section will be the dominating part of Xtratime;)

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
U just worry about bringin over here some people and I will take care of the rest
And I have a feeling that Blackeagle, Eren3 and Muhammed is the same person:D :D :D

Just kidding;)

It seems like if newcomers start posting regularly "new BJK forum" will have more posters than Fenerbahce forum:eek: :D :cool:

Okey Besiktas fans, we expect you to be more active, at least be as active as Sinan Ergin;)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i think we have more than 4 or 5 more people who support a bjk forum.....so please editors make one.......:)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Welcome Eren!!!!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Come on my dear editors, Galatasaray has a forum and so does Fenerbahce so can u please make a Besiktas forum?????

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Come on my dear editors, Galatasaray has a forum and so does Fenerbahce so can u please make a Besiktas forum?????
I see that there are enough number of Besiktas fans around here. First I'd like to say welcome, I want you to know that almost all of us support the idea of a Besiktas forum.

And, I hope that with your contributions and support from management you'll have a Besiktas forum soon;)

In the mean time you guys can join to the discussions and see what a great Turkish community we have here:cool:

Ok, I started to sound like a real estate agent;) :D :tongue:

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Ok who do we have so far?

BlackEagle
Eren3
Muhammed

KaraKartal in the wings somewhere.

What I will do is set up a sticky thread for Besiktas withing this forum; and once we get a few more, we'll point to the thread and ask the Admin team to create a forum.

Hope it works

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Here you go guys, this is the first step.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts