Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is dedicated to the two most corrupt men in Italian football, Silvio Berlusconi and Galliani.

Here, we will list their long history of doing things that deserve a :nono: .

Here is the first evidence of a media influence of Berlusconi, which is whya ll the media outlets showed our goal last week as not valid.

In Italy there are 6 big tv channels + La7 and Mtv.

- RAI (3 channels, public national broadcast controlled by the prime minister Berlusconi) has the 48% of audience share.

- Mediaset (3 channels, private group owned by Berlusconi family) has the 48% of audience share.

- La7 (only one channel owned by telecom controlled by Tronchetti Provera) has only the 3%.

- MTV 1%

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Berlsuconi was an admirer of Nesta and he said many times that Nesta (when he still played for Lazio) that he would have been the perfect defender for Milan.

Nesta was sold to Milan because Cragnotti had debts with an important bank of Rome, "Banca di Roma" that now has changed the name in "Capitalia".

The president of the bank, Cesare Geronzi, at that time was also the banker of Berlusconi (!) and he "forced" Cragnotti to sell Nesta to Milan.

Most important transfers in italy are under the control of Gea World, a powerful agency that represents many players and trainers. Nesta trasfers too. As a matter of fact Nesta is a player represented by Gea World. While Chiara Geronzi, daughter of Cesare Geronzi, is one of the owners of Gea.

Chiara Geronzi is now also a video-journalist of Canale 5, tv channel owned by Berlusconi.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This two pieces of information are courtesy of King Adriano, who lives in Milano. He promised me much more good information on the Milan corruption. Finally, we know someone who lives in Milano who can give us the truth on what is going on over there!

ALL HAIL KING ADRIANO

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Ah I think if you look closely the Italian league is full of corruption. :smileani:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Inter fans in general are not worried about next weeks game vs Porto, they are very positive about winning the CL, unlike Juve fans, they would like to hammer us in the final Most of them strongly believe that this year will bring them #3.

Media: In two words, after having won in Rome, most opinion makers believe that Juve are now favourites to win the Serie A title, whilst Inter are built to win the CL.
================

Berlu is getting the media to put high expectations on our team, but we won't let them do that. Alas, we will lose next week unfortunately...:(

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
I'm the only Rossonero in my house, my father was a Spurs/Sampdoria fan, and everyone else is Juventini so believe me all these allegations about Milan are not new. Being an armchair political analyst, Berlusconi's scandals are not something I can ignore. Yes, it upsets me that such a person is even involved with this club so I choose to focus on just the football and nothing else. I am a proud Rossonero and I have tasted glory and yes, even bitterness but if you think Berlusconi and Galliani have anything to do with what the club achieves on the pitch then you are all mistaken. I acknowledge that we have an edge when it comes to media exposure and winning sponsorship, but we're not the ones that get "helped" by refereees ( that's Juve), we're not involved in a drug scandal ( that's Juve too ). I just filter out all the crap and watch the best club club in the galaxy go about its work week in week out. Our players are just human beings, we have been defeated by "minnows" on our own pitch, and dumped out of Europe by crappy clubs ( Deportivo ).

Inter have one heck of a squad, in fact, they never do seem short of quality. But We've seen players and coaches come and go, but he organizational cancer is still the same. As much as I dislike Juve, I can appreciate Luciano Moggi's talent. Inter could use someone like that.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its not as if we're the only clean ones either. We bought our way to our only CL titles. Moratti's sound business in football is only cursed by the evil that his father did in the 60's

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
"I’ve had enough of this story," commented Galliani. "He is a player who I really like but he already plays for a big club and I think he’ll stay at Barca.

"I’m more than happy with all of the strikers that we currently have available."

The San Siro official also commented on the Champions’ League after Juve joined Milan in the last eight.

"I’m happy for the Italian clubs and I hope Inter (who play Porto) join us next week too," he stated.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts