Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Babelfish translation:

New carried out in Parma house, Patrick Nebiolo has been discharged from loads with general manager of the ducale club. The renunciation, that it was in the air from various days, has been confirmed from the interested directed one: "my dimissioni are official, had finished my task with the conclusion of the January market, the new general executive manager will be Luca Baraldi". The news had been communicated also from some tv local emiliane. It had been begun to speak about the goodbye of Nebiolo from when the new CdA guided from Enrico Bondi had been insediato.
__________________
Origianal text:

Nuova svolta in casa Parma, Patrick Nebiolo si è dimesso dalla carica di direttore generale del club ducale. La rinuncia, che era nell'aria da diversi giorni, è stata confermata dal diretto interessato: "Le mie dimissioni sono ufficiali, avevo terminato il mio compito con la conclusione del mercato di gennaio, il nuovo amministratore delegato sarà Luca Baraldi".
La notizia era stata comunicata anche da alcune tv locali emiliane. Si era iniziato a parlare dell'addio di Nebiolo da quando si era insediato il nuovo CdA guidato da Enrico Bondi.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,671 Posts
Oh well...

I think he did a good job in a terrible situation. It's not like he could do much else then he did.

Good luck in the future Patrick Nebiolo.

So Baraldi will take over this position now??
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
enola said:
Oh well...

I think he did a good job in a terrible situation. It's not like he could do much else then he did.

Good luck in the future Patrick Nebiolo.

So Baraldi will take over this position now??
Yeah... :groan:

Baraldi is a machine who is taking on all the tasks....a machine...who knows...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,671 Posts
GaGa said:
Yeah... :groan:

Baraldi is a machine who is taking on all the tasks....a machine...who knows...
Yeah, an evil machine sent from the future to kill all mankind!! But not with guns and bombs, but by bureaucracy and complicated business deals!! The bastard!!
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
enola said:
Yeah, an evil machine sent from the future to kill all mankind!! But not with guns and bombs, but by bureaucracy and complicated business deals!! The bastard!!
You sarcastic bastard...:tongue:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,670 Posts
Ah well....nowdays we only get the worst.. :rolleyes:

And Enola.. drag your ass over to the off topic thread and PLEASE answer my question :fero:


Baraldi looks like a Zombi... Bondi looks like the Boss of the Zombies :eekani:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,659 Posts
Come on! There's nothing wrong with Baraldi. We used to like him a lot before he went to Lazio and can't have gone totally since then. I don't know why Nebiolo was fired but I'm sure it won't affect us that much.

When it comes down to it only one thing matters. FIND A NEW OWNER!! If we don't... :depress: If we do... :happy:
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
VERDI said:
Come on! There's nothing wrong with Baraldi. We used to like him a lot before he went to Lazio and can't have gone totally since then. I don't know why Nebiolo was fired but I'm sure it won't affect us that much.

When it comes down to it only one thing matters. FIND A NEW OWNER!! If we don't... :depress: If we do... :happy:
Bondi supposedly turned down a bid 2 days ago... :( Didn't even listen to the offer...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,659 Posts
GaGa said:
Bondi supposedly turned down a bid 2 days ago... :( Didn't even listen to the offer...
But why? Because he thinks the players are worth more on the transfer market than what the offer was?
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
Rumour has it that it was a Russian...again another oil baron like Roman but not him...

Might be a rival to him...hahaha :D

In all honesty I doubt any approach has been made atleast not formally because the media would have been on it...or at the very least someone would have leaked something.
 

·
Missing Guidolin.
Joined
·
21,157 Posts
Well, so be it, if he has the teams best interest in mind.

If we can go on knowing we are financially secure, and play great football, that is all what counts for me :cool:.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top