Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 1036 Posts
U

·
0 Posts
Cen you tell my the 5 best Azi player and for which team they play or tell everybady in the NT..

I have not see your NT many times but from what i have seen you have very fast and technical players not characteristic to former USSR nations.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Naum we have some good players. Personally I do like Emin Guliyev, midfielder of Neftchi FC, Ilqar Qurbanov, young talented player of youth team Fenerbahce, Anatoli Panomorev of Qarabag, Zaur Ramazanov of Karvan and of course RASHAD SADIQOV of Neftchi.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Naum - here is the squad from the match Azerbajian - Wales (1:1) 4.09 in Baku:

Kramarenko - Sadygov, Hajiev, Agayev, Shukurov - M. Gurbanov, Gurbanov, Kerimov, Mammadov - Nabijev, Gurbanov

and Austria 8.09 in Wien:

Kramarenko - Agayev, Hajiev, SHukurov, Sadygov - Huseynov, Gurbonov (46. Mammadov), Kerimov, Ponomaryev (46. Nabijev) - Gurbanov, Aliev (46. Gurbanov)

U

·
0 Posts
Nyuka said:
Naum we have some good players. Personally I do like Emin Guliyev, midfielder of Neftchi FC, Ilqar Qurbanov, young talented player of youth team Fenerbahce, Anatoli Panomorev of Qarabag, Zaur Ramazanov of Karvan and of course RASHAD SADIQOV of Neftchi.
OKI thanks!!! I hope you will play better and better in the future..

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
I wish our brother neighbour all the luck in their WC campaign......hope to see both Azerbaycan and Türkiye in a EC or a WC together....:proud:

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Firendly I think. ? With Northern Ireland both teams was lucky, because there were many chances - espacially when Irisch forward nearly catch the ball after bad pass by goalkeeper.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Azerbaijan played 2 matches in this month against Trinidad & Tobago in the Caribbean islands. Both matches were lost. I guess, cause of CIS Cup, many good players not involved on the 2 matches.
The question, how came that Azerbaijan played against a CONCACAF team, and are these matches officials?

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hungaryforever said:
Azerbaijan played 2 matches in this month against Trinidad & Tobago in the Caribbean islands. Both matches were lost. I guess, cause of CIS Cup, many good players not involved on the 2 matches.
The question, how came that Azerbaijan played against a CONCACAF team, and are these matches officials?
Yes, we lost first match 1-0 and the second 2-0 (both goals GK mistakes)

I dont think it was such a good decision sending basically our 3rd squad to play 2 meaningless friendlies. It was more of a vacation I guess. Out of the 18 players that travelled only 5 are regular NT players. Torres brought in many young defenders to test them out.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Our friendly matches except Caribbean journey were quite succesful, and honestly I don't care about this match. We had better improve our results in qualification of WC2006.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
We will face you in 26 March in Warsaw. Poland - Azerbajian, and on 4 June in Baku.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What would you do?

What would you guys do if you were the coach of the national team from now on. Change players? tactics? naturalize players? youth?

Here's my two cents:

First of all, I would start playing with youth from now on in the qualification since all is lost when can help the U-21 players get experience in the NT. I would also bring back our "trio" of Samir Aliyev, Zaur Tagizade, and Mahmud Gurbanov. From the U-21s I would bring in Romal Huseynov, Mikayil Namazov, Ruslan Mejidov, Rashad A. Sadygov, and Ramazan Abbasov. I would bring Ponomarev back and play start trying to the find a striker partnership with Ismayilov, Aliyev, Ahtyamov (lots of potential), and Kenan Karimov.

A 3-5-2 formation would be played like this

-------------------Mejidov

-------------------Sadygov
-------Hashimov------------------Hajiyev
---------------------Guliyev
-----Tagizade----------------------Huseynov
--------------Ponomarev------Gurbanov

-----------------------------Aliyev
------------------Ismayilov

With Tagizade and Huseynov on the flanks and Aliyev up front, we'll be a faster team and "playmakers" Ponomarev and Gurbanov can hold possesion in the mid field and provide passes. The defence will take time to work but the more they play together on the NT, the more chemistry they'll have, thats something that our NT is lacking now.

PS... Naturalizing Leandro Gomes doesn't sound bad at the moment ;)

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
RossoNeri_BAKU said:
Azerkid, your version of "first eleven" is very good :thmbup: But I would put Kamal Guliyev instead of Zaur Hashimov. Kamal is more fighting and faster ;)
Kamal is also a :wallbang:, Hashimov played really well against England, he's is very young, athletic and physical, I was surprised that Torres didnt call him again. Only thing I like about Kamal is that he always fights hard but his poor skill (and brain) makes it hard for him to avoid mistakes.

1 - 20 of 1036 Posts