Discussion Starter #1
Hmmm...

Not much i can say about this one...

0-1

Cristiano

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
If we play the team that we played on the 2nd half, we should win, or at least instead of Fortune, putting Fletcher in.

.............Saha Rooney
Giggsy......................Ronaldo
...........Keano Scholesy

or

..................Saha
Giggsy.........................Ronaldo
.....Scholes Keano Fletcher

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
I am quite confident about this game. Arsenal have been quite inconsistent in recent times, and we have actually improved quite a lot since the last time we met them. However, matches between these teams are never easy (except for that one time when we beat them 6-1 ;)). I will predict a 2-1 win for us. Rooney and Ronaldo to score.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
history and pride aside, i would expect united to thrash shitty arsenal 3-1 or something silly like that...considering its at highbury, and arsenal are not a team who take kindly to losing against united it will be a much tighter afair...1-1 seems likely to me... or possibly even 1-0 to us if things go our way....rooney will produce the goods again

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Nauan said:
2 - 0 to Arsenal
Fvcking thugs of Manchester will be kicked hard. That I promise you bitches....
Yeah, right :howler: our softies won't do anything and let themselves get kicked all over the place as usual.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
The softies will be up for it fer sure. Expect plenty of writhing and moaning from the Frenchies with Bergy the snidy c*nt getting in a few kicks as well. Initially it might be a stormer but as both teams finally settle down and pass the ball around, we could be in for a tactical battle in the middle of the pitch. Again will depend on how the likes of viera and Cecs/Flamini cope with our three man central midfield trio. If we manage to win this battle then I expect a win or else a scoring draw looks the likeliest. A howler from our keepr could gift them a precious win however and that is my biggest worry!:(

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
the howler by the keepers may happen to any of the two sides.
2-1 man Utd
Scholes, Smith - Henry
you guyz should win this because arsenal's confidence is shot right now and they have no idea what happened to their title aspirations.

·
Registered
451 Posts
you must be kidding me Mu can defead arsenal at arsenal stadium.....we will see action proof lounder than Words...Wish you good luck, whatever the result is , oNE WILL sure drop points and chelsea will be moving closer and closer to win the league champion....The Ferguson v.s Wenger v.s Maurinho.....who will win ?

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
2-3
Henry, Ljunberg; CRonaldo, Giggs, Rooney

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Man Utd 4-1 Arsenal
Ronaldo hattrick :D , Scholes :D ; Henry :finger:

Also predict that Ashley Cole will leave the game early into the second half, suffering from two broken ankles :dielaugh:

1 - 20 of 143 Posts