Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UFFICIALE: Budel è del Parma
Alessandro Budel (27) al Parma. Il centrocampista, proveniente dall'Empoli, ha firmato per il club emiliano: per il mediano milanese si tratta di un ritorno in quanto ha già militato nella formazione ducale durante la stagione 2004/2005.
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=108548

I know its also written in the other thread but I wanna make new threads for all signings and departures...

·
Registered
639 Posts
I suggest Forum Manager(Djet) open a single (or purposive) thread for listing all our signings and departures.Then if we want to check which one has left or which has arrived,there is a clear thread helping us do this,or we must ransack all the transfer news from threads to threads

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
Maybe we can do that in addition to opening these threads.

Anyway, I think this is a good signing, as Budel has enough quality to help us get back into A and if/when we do get there, he is good enough to help us stay. Unfortunately I think this signing means that Parravacini is going to leave but at least we are taking the initiative and not waiting till the last day of August.

·
Banned
18,453 Posts
I suggest Forum Manager(Djet) open a single (or purposive) thread for listing all our signings and departures.Then if we want to check which one has left or which has arrived,there is a clear thread helping us do this,or we must ransack all the transfer news from threads to threads

I like your English man. :D

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Am I the only one excited by this transfer?
Well he couldn't get into a shit Cagliari centre midfield.... but i guess this is Serie B so we have to set our expectations lower. This suggests Parra and Morrone are probably on their way out to me.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
No, I'm not excited. He didn't do anything for us when he was with us previously, did he?

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
No, I'm not excited. He didn't do anything for us when he was with us previously, did he?
No, but we had Simplicio and Grella (shít, but he would have been usefull today) back then. Remember Budel making a great goal in the Uefacup, a real cracker. He also did an okesih job for Cagni in Empoli during the later parts of the season, i think it was a request from Cagni to bring him in.

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
Budel will be a good signing for us. In Serie A this would have been a fairly poor signing but people have to realise players of his caliber are what we should be looking for. He has Serie A experience has worked with our current manager and will be far better than a majority of midfielders in the leauge. Nothing to be excited about considering if we had been in A we could have been looking at big names but we have to get used to the facts.

Good signing and good luck Alessandro Budel hopefully only one of Para or Morrone stays, i hope for Morrone but it will be tough.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts