Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been giving this a lot of thought, but I will keep this short. As of today I am officially renouncing my fanship of the once great club, AC Milan. This last season has been unbrearable for me. I do not enjoy watching the club play. It is painful and I do not watch football for pain, but pleasure. Since the management seem content to keep things the same and make no changes, I cannot stay with this club. I thought about waiting to the summer and then making this very difficult decision, but I have decided to use this time to think about football and what it means to me. This dreadful mess is not it. For the time being I will dedicate passing interest to Roma (since I have always like them) and perhaps my desire to love a team will be rekindled. At least Roma tries to put a good team out there.

I'll leave it to the forum to discuss FM status and the like. I've enjoyed being an FM here, despite numerous attempts to unseat me. Good luck to you all and for your sakes, I hope Milan becomes once again. I just can't sit around and wait.

I'm sorry if I disappoiint the forum, but I hope you understand my position. This was one of the most difficult decisions I've had to make.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Good luck (assuming you are not playing April Fool's, which I have a hunch you are)

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
ps. next year make the joke one day prior to april 1st

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
:yawn:

Watching CL quarterfinals without Milan is more exciting than all the poor April fool's jokes I have noticed today. ;)

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
When Milan are superb next April 1st, don't announce your return. Stay in Roma ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
I've been giving this a lot of thought, but I will keep this short. As of today I am officially renouncing my fanship of the once great club, AC Milan. This last season has been unbrearable for me. I do not enjoy watching the club play. It is painful and I do not watch football for pain, but pleasure. Since the management seem content to keep things the same and make no changes, I cannot stay with this club. I thought about waiting to the summer and then making this very difficult decision, but I have decided to use this time to think about football and what it means to me. This dreadful mess is not it. For the time being I will dedicate passing interest to Roma (since I have always like them) and perhaps my desire to love a team will be rekindled. At least Roma tries to put a good team out there.

I'll leave it to the forum to discuss FM status and the like. I've enjoyed being an FM here, despite numerous attempts to unseat me. Good luck to you all and for your sakes, I hope Milan becomes once again. I just can't sit around and wait.

I'm sorry if I disappoiint the forum, but I hope you understand my position. This was one of the most difficult decisions I've had to make.
...an indeed odd statement on the very day we've almost signed Drogba and Ronaldinho :neutral:

Via: Dida, Simic, Emerson, Gourcuff, Ronaldo, Gilardino.
In forse: Fiori, Maldini, Cafu, Favalli, Oddo, Serginho, Brocchi.
Restano: Kalac, Nesta, Kaladze, Bonera, Jankulovski, Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambrosini, Seedorf, Kakà, Inzaghi, Pato, Paloschi.
Arrivi: Diego Alves, Zambrotta, Flamini, Borriello, Shevchenko, Drogba, Ronaldinho.
(Repubblica)

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Pah, repubblica... I would firm for the 'via' list, esp. if most of the 'forse' guys (bar Maldini and maybe Oddo) would be included.

The "arrivi" is absurd... ronaldinho, drogba and judas? :D

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Pah, repubblica... I would firm for the 'via' list, esp. if most of the 'forse' guys (bar Maldini and maybe Oddo) would be included.

The "arrivi" is absurd... ronaldinho, drogba and judas? :D
We shall see :undecide:

Right now Sheva is tipped as never before. When Milan played at the Emirates, he asked for pardon prior to the game to a number of squad members.

·
Registered
606 Posts
It would be interesting to see how the fans and players react to Sheva's return, what he has to say to us on his first interview / press conference, what # he will wear, etc. I'm actually looking foward to his return. :D

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
It would be interesting to see how the fans and players react to Sheva's return, what he has to say to us on his first interview / press conference, what # he will wear, etc. I'm actually looking foward to his return. :D
He will pretend the last two years were a dream..like those soap opera plot twists that made no sense...Sheva will go to great lengths to convince everyone it was a dream...he will revert to his old haircut and claim 'we must bounce back after the semi final loss to Barca' ..

that or will finally tell the truth i.e. it was all about the money

·
Registered
13,872 Posts
that or will finally tell the truth i.e. it was all about the money
I think he said it once before leaving. Something like "with the contract they are offering me, my grand grand grand grand children will not need to work for their money".

I respected that (not agree but understood) and that is why I never called him traitor and whatnot. The kissing their badge and sentimental nonsense, added to what he used to say about wanting to stay in Milan forever is just too much though. Maybe not a traitor, but does not deserve a second chance. Specially considering that in his current level, it really doesn't look like the best choice football wise.

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
I was about to make a similar statement announcing that I am switching to supporting Ascoli instead... damn I was late...

Good one Dae. ;)

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
I was about to make a similar statement announcing that I am switching to supporting Ascoli instead... damn I was late...

Good one Dae. ;)
Dude not ascoli ewww have you seen their colors :mute:
I am switching overt to foggia :tongue:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Foggia
a team full of players who are actually honoring the rossonero shirt :D

PS Its still april fools here 11pm :D

Thank god you didnt say something like "i need to learn spanish" then you wuld have had to support inter :skull:

·
THE
14,233 Posts
Honestly, this year's April 1 was the WORST jokes ever day. I never heard so many bad jokes, all day around and it still continues on April 2.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
haha damn I actually believed it for a few seconds :D
Me too. I thought nobody would dare to joke about matters of this caliber here in Milan forum.

Dae sure got some balls:irritate::dielaugh:

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
haha damn I actually believed it for a few seconds :D

Shame on you Jani. :fero::D Questioning the passion of Dae alone deserves lifelong ban from XT!!! :mad::mad::mad:

:happy:

Back on topic, Now can we sign a petition to XT for a request of a new Ascoli and Foggia sub-forums? Very soon the traffic here will decrease due to our non-existent transfer campaign and we need a new vent of our frustration. :happy:

Let's jump ship ASAP!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts