Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zampa: Amauri Deal Nearly Done
Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini has revealed that Amauri’s move to Juventus is all but complete…

Negotiations have dragged on for the past fortnight between the Rosanero and the Bianconeri, and it appears the deal to take the Brazilian striker to Turin is almost done.

Talks hit stumbling blocks when Juve were apparently reluctant to meet Palermo’s demands, which involved a player swap that would take three youngsters from the Old Lady – including Sebastian Giovinco, one of Italy’s hottest prospects.

And Zamparini, who stands firm in his demands, insists he wants the deal wrapped up as soon as possible.

“I am tired of this story and have told our director of sport Rino Foschi to close up negotiations in the first few days of next week,” announced Zamparini.

“In the transfer market you never can tell, but we are talking to Juve right now and have not changed our strategy from 15 days ago.

“The Bianconeri directors know full well which three players we want in exchange for Amauri. Anything else is talk spread around by agents.

-----------------------------------------------------

I think he could be amazing striker in Juventus, his goals almost one-man goal in Palermo

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
"his goals almost one-man goal in Palermo"

goal think Palermo much definitely deal

·
Registered
2,377 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Amauri to Juventus

Amauri travels to Turin
Monday 26 May, 2008

Palermo striker Amauri will be travelling to Turin on Tuesday morning, where he is expected to undergo a medical for Juventus.

The Brazilian will put pen to paper on a £2.5m per year contract which will tie him to the Bianconeri for the next four years.

Despite some problems in the negotiations, Amauri will join the Old Lady as revealed in the past few weeks by Rosanero President Maurizio Zamparini.

The Brazilian will move to the Olimpico for £10m in an exchange deal which will also involve Antonio Nocerino and Davide Lanzafame, who will be playing for the Sicilians next season.

Meanwhile, the Bianconeri are also interested in another Palermo ace, Andrea Barzagli. The Rosanero captain has reportedly been available for the past two years.

Fiorentina are in pole position for the defender, but Palermo have now decided to stall on the Viola's £6m offer since Juventus are ready to place a £10m bid.

The Italian international has declared his wish to move to the Franchi, but it remains to be seen whether President Zamparini can turn down such a lucrative offer from the Bianconeri.

Fabricio Coloccini is another defender linked to the Old Lady, but Real Madrid and Barcelona are favourites to sign the Deportivo La Coruna stopper.

channel4

=====================

OMG...he is 99% your player and u don't even have a thread about him... :D

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Official: Amauri joins Juventus
Friday 30 May, 2008

Amauri is officially a Juventus player after completing a transfer from Palermo and is in Turin to be presented as a Bianconero.

After painstakingly slow progress during recent negotiations, the Brazilian hitman has signed a four-year contract with the Old Lady, which will net him around £2.8m per season, plus bonuses.

Juve will pay Palermo £9.8m and grant the Rosanero co-ownership of Azzurrini midfielder Antonio Nocerino and striker Davide Lanzafame.

Amauri hit 15 goals last season for a mediocre Sicilian outfit and is guaranteed an enormous cash reward if he reaches the 20-goal mark next season.

The former Chievo man is the Turin giants’ first swoop as they attempt to strengthen their squad for a Champions League adventure and a Scudetto push next year.

Amauri will give his first interview as a Juventus player within the next hour.

:)

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Del Piero, Trez and Amauri for sure, no clue yet about Palla (he renewed though) and Iaquinta.

Giovinco is a great signing as well.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Iaquinta could well be on his way to Roma this means... or indeed palladino will be off probably on loan somewhere (I am sure of this really)

Juve should aim for these 4, Giovinco, Del Piero, Trez and Amauri... maybe they will keep Iaquinta as Giovinco can play on the left midfield too.

·
Administrator
52,970 Posts
Apparently its not sure what the details are, but its reported to be co-ownership for Lanzafame AND Nocerino :) I would like that if it was true.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
You have so many young talents, yet Palermo picked Nocerino? ;) I think they should have gone for a full ownership of Lanafame instead and in case you were reluctant protracted the negotiations until you agreed.

·
Registered
17,530 Posts
Well they wanted Giovinco, but we weren't going to give him, and Palladino didn't want to go to Palermo.

Meh, they got a pretty sweet deal regardless.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I dont undertsand the hate from everyone for Nocerino... in any case he is what Palermo need in their midfield, a bit of grinta. Amauri is a very good signing for Juve :thumbsup:

·
Registered
17,530 Posts
There's no hatred of Nocerino, we just don't rate him as a viable starter for the team. He could do a decent job as a squad player, but at his age and stage of his career he needs first team football, and that's what Palermo offer.

He's young, it's not out of the question he moves on to a bigger team eventually.

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
I am very happy that Amauri will remain in serie a. He is an amazing striker and I am glad that Juventus moved in on him rather then some Spanish or English team :yuck:. Anyway good luck with him. Juventus has so many attacking options next year, but I am almost certain that Iaquinta will be sold and/or Palladino will be sold or loaned out.

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
great signing for a recently neopromossa :D

In all seriousness, what a way for Juve to jump back from the gutter :thumbsup:
Amauri, and ADP who seems to be eternally good for you lot, you have a good year ahead of you. With a little more depth and your willigness, I think the Juventus stamp on the championship is closing in. If not this year, then probably the next.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts