Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adriano won't join Inter now and he will be a Parma player till June. This morning the staff of both clubs met in Milan but for the time being everything will stay as it is.

Parma wanted to exchange Adriano with Cruz but the nerazzurri rely on the Argentinean striker and have decided to wait till the end of the season.

*

Finally a good news! But this Cruz thing is new to me. Are we still intrested?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,671 Posts
Shero said:
Adriano won't join Inter now and he will be a Parma player till June. This morning the staff of both clubs met in Milan but for the time being everything will stay as it is.

Parma wanted to exchange Adriano with Cruz but the nerazzurri rely on the Argentinean striker and have decided to wait till the end of the season.

*

Finally a good news! But this Cruz thing is new to me. Are we still intrested?
That must have been the other way around. Inter wanting us to have Cruz instead of Adriano. I don't see why the hell WE should push for such a move? :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Official: Adriano Won't Join Inter This Month!

enola said:
That must have been the other way around. Inter wanting us to have Cruz instead of Adriano. I don't see why the hell WE should push for such a move? :confused:
Yes, I agree. Why don't they give us Cruz? If Adriano was going to move Cruz would hardly get any playtime.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is new rumour now. Adriano WILL leave us if Vieri dont play Inters game this week. Vieri will probably be sold and Inter will then try everything to get Adriano now.

As you know Vieri was fined just a couple of days ago because refusing travel to Inters game against Udinese.
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
Shero said:
There is new rumour now. Adriano WILL leave us if Vieri dont play Inters game this week. Vieri will probably be sold and Inter will then try everything to get Adriano now.

As you know Vieri was fined just a couple of days ago because refusing travel to Inters game against Udinese.
I hope he does go then Parma can cheat Moratti...:D

Moratti: I bid 20m...:)

Bondi: I know your holding out fella...28m is dirt cheap...I have Roman on the phone wanting just half his contract for 30m...;)

*Moratti looks at Bondi with scorn...tries to play it :cool: *

Bondi: well?!?!?!?

Moratti: 27m and that's my final offer...:groan:

Bondi: Good man...:howler:

:D
 

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
Joined
·
24,083 Posts
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GET HIM OUT NOW SO PARMA PLAYERS PLAY AHEAD OF INTER MERDA:fero:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GaGa said:
I hope he does go then Parma can cheat Moratti...:D

Moratti: I bid 20m...:)

Bondi: I know your holding out fella...28m is dirt cheap...I have Roman on the phone wanting just half his contract for 30m...;)

*Moratti looks at Bondi with scorn...tries to play it :cool: *

Bondi: well?!?!?!?

Moratti: 27m and that's my final offer...:groan:

Bondi: Good man...:howler:

:D
Ha Ha! :howler:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58,072 Posts
There is new rumour now. Adriano WILL leave us if Vieri dont play Inters game this week. Vieri will probably be sold and Inter will then try everything to get Adriano now.
Well Vieri is called-up for the Empoli match. It's simple, He missed the trip to Udine as he wanted to take care of his knee. Zac wanted him to travel with the squad, he refused. Zac got mad.

On Inter.it, there was a statement from Moratti, saying : "The rules must be respected", then a few moments later Vieri said "I Accept the club's decisions". I guess he was fined. He won't be sold..at least for now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,659 Posts
Moratti now says that he believes that Adriano will join Inter now in January if "things continue to develop in the current direction".

Juventus want Ferrari in January and Bonera, Marchionni and Gilardino in the summer.

Frey will also leave of course...

It doesn't look very good at all right now... We need a miracle.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,659 Posts
Vieri is in the stands against Empoli today. The reason is a "muscular problem to the left thigh" which no one believes anyway. He could be either sold to Chelsea or loaned to Barca to make room for Adriano.

Inter are such a pathetic club that it's almost funny. You will never lead Inter to Lo Scudetto mr Moratti. Why? Because you're nothing but a fool!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
460 Posts
VERDI said:
Inter are such a pathetic club that it's almost funny. You will never lead Inter to Lo Scudetto mr Moratti. Why? Because you're nothing but a fool!
that's why Inter are such a pathetic organization now.

I even think that Lazio will rebiuld their team and win a scudetto before Inter get it. That's the thing. Moratti doesn't get it.
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
I just saw on the news an interview with Baraldi who said he will be in Milan tomorrow to have talks about Adriano. :groan:

And he also added that there is a 50% chance of there being an agreement...didn't say on what the stingy bastard....:stress:
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
Mother-****ers, we should of done all we could to sign him 100% two years ago, :(.
We never had such an option...the only way to buy him fully would be this summer if Parma don't agree to sell their half to Inter...then it goes to FA and both team submit their bids...highest wins. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58,072 Posts
That's expected. Inter have just lost to Empoli and Moratti is desperate to cover this loss with signing Adriano. So actually Empoli's win isn't good for Parma afterall ;)

I Won't be surprised If I wake up tomorrow, seeing Vieri in Barca's colors and 2 or 3 Adriano interviews on Inter.it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nerazzuri4life said:
That's expected. Inter have just lost to Empoli and Moratti is desperate to cover this loss with signing Adriano. So actually Empoli's win isn't good for Parma afterall ;)

I Won't be surprised If I wake up tomorrow, seeing Vieri in Barca's colors and 2 or 3 Adriano interviews on Inter.it
Haha, and I wouldn't be surprised if Inter bought 10 midfielder this summer. I wouldn't be surprised if Morattis once again hires Cuper:D

Come. It doesn't matter. Even if Adriano is going to Inter they won't win a shit. Typical loserteam!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Amiumtaur said:
Mother-****ers, we should of done all we could to sign him 100% two years ago, :(.
That summer Roma wanted to buy him but Inter rejected. The only we could get Adriano was this and I am pretty happy with it afterall.
 
1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Top