Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We get money plus Zicu and Eliakwu on loan.

Crap.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
MERCATO: ADRIANO TORNA ALL'INTER
Mercoledi, 21 Gennaio 2004 16:44:00
MILANO - FC Internazionale annuncia di aver riscattato dal Parma calcio il calciatore Adriano Leite Ribeiro. L'attaccante brasiliano, 22 anni il prossimo 17 febbraio, già 14 presenze e un gol con la maglia nerazzurra (stagione 2001-2002), ha firmato un contratto che scadrà il 30 giugno 2008. FC Internazionale, oltre alla somma concordata, ha ceduto in prestito al Parma i calciatori Isah Eliakwu e Ianis Zicu (quest'ultimo prelevato dalla Dinamo Bucarest).

Ufficio Stampa

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't understand it. Surely they could have put up more of a fight and got a real player instead of these two unknowns? Sure, Zicu could be great and all but it's not very likely. Few players do good in their first 4-5 months in Serie A... :depress:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GaGa said:
It's alright...:)

WHY?!?!?! :mad:

I don't care about the money. I, as a fan, will never get to be happy over those money. Those money won't help us if you look to the bigger picture. They are pointless. We could have got more if we had waited for the summer. (Hell, it's not even official that it is as much as €27M. It's just speculation.)

If we don't find a new owner we will still go under. The Adriano money will just disappear into Parmalat. I hate it.

So I ask again, exactly why is this alright?!?

·
Registered
213 Posts
How much money did we get for him? Well the loan players are ok backups I guess. Don't know if I want them to shine since we are going to send em back. Would be great though if they could help us snatch Inters CL-place.:)

·
Registered
213 Posts
VERDI said:
WHY?!?!?! :mad:

I don't care about the money. I, as a fan, will never get to be happy over those money. Those money won't help us if you look to the bigger picture. They are pointless. We could have got more if we had waited for the summer. (Hell, it's not even official that it is as much as €27M. It's just speculation.)

If we don't find a new owner we will still go under. The Adriano money will just disappear into Parmalat. I hate it.

So I ask again, exactly why is this alright?!?
Surely the money won't dissapear into Parmalat. I thought it was Parmalat who owed us money.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
In the summer Inter would have got a much lower price for him not higher so squash that...it's auction time for them, highest bidder wins. Parma in a mess means little money for Inter to need to bid for Adriano, so I don't get where this concept of more money comes from...I bet we wouldn't even be able to put 10m if we wanted to bid for him. Secondly I'm happy with anything over 20m and we get 2 players on loan good...in the summer they piss off I'm sure they will not come into use except as substitutes. I can't honestly say they will be 1st teamers when they arrive...can you? I would have prefered just Martins but that life...

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
First, there are nothing official about the money we get. The €27M is PURE SPECULATION.

And they will disappear. It's not like we're going to save them and buy new players for them.

As for the summer. We still had the €16M thing so they couldn't have got him for less than that. And in the summer more clubs could have been in a position to make a bid for him. Now it was just Inter.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
VERDI said:
First, there are nothing official about the money we get. The €27M is PURE SPECULATION.

And they will disappear. It's not like we're going to save them and buy new players for them.

As for the summer. We still had the €16M thing so they couldn't have got him for less than that. And in the summer more clubs could have been in a position to make a bid for him. Now it was just Inter.
Well for now I will assume we got 20m plus for him...since Inter get him early they need to pay more right?

Well I haven't read anything on Inter having to pay 16m or more for him during the summer. All I know is if Inter and Parma didn't agree on a price to sell him on for in the summer it would be up to a blind auction...and with our troubles why risk it.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GaGa said:
Well for now I will assume we got 20m plus for him...since Inter get him early they need to pay more right?

Well I haven't read anything on Inter having to pay 16m or more for him during the summer. All I know is if Inter and Parma didn't agree on a price to sell him on for in the summer it would be up to a blind auction...and with our troubles why risk it.
Inter had an option to sign him at €16M if they wanted. They could have rejected that option though but that would also mean that they would risk losing Adriano.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jack goff said:
Run to mama you little perdente. What difference will Adriano make that Vieri can't do?

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Italian giants Inter have confirmed that they have signed Brazilian sensation Adriano from Parma.

The move has been touted for weeks and the club have confirmed, via their website, that a deal has been reached.

The 21-year-old, already half owned by the Nerazzurri, has put pen to paper on a contract that will tie him to the club until 30 June 2008.

Inter have also confirmed that they have loaned the Tardini outfit Isah Eliakwu and Ianis Zicu, signed from Dinamo Bucharest this week, as part of the deal.

The size of the fee has yet to be officially released but it is believed to be in the region of around £18m.

Adriano returns to Inter, after starring for them in 2001/02, following a loan spell at Fiorentina and 18 months with Parma.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
****ING HELL, POTENTIALLY ONE OF THE BEST STRIKERS IN THE WORLD. **** SAKES, DO WE EVER WANT TO WIN ANYTHING!! :fero:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Baraldi said that Parma want a good player in exchange for Adriano because "Parma have dignity and important targets".

:rollani:

Sod off Baraldi... Go back to Lazio or whatever... Don't lie to us anymore.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I just can't ****ing believe it, we should of kept him to June minimum, but thanks Tanzi you frauding ****.

I thought things had change maybe for the better with Baraldi here, but ****, how can you aim to get better by selling one of Serie A's top stars, he still is only 21!

1 - 20 of 82 Posts