1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adriano back to inter now?

TRANSFER MARKET: MORATTI ON ADRIANO
Wednesday, 14 January 2004 15:11:32

MILAN - Remarks from Massimo Moratti on the transfer market rumours about Inter and Adriano:

"The development of the matter is referred to Parma's new reality and not the time of the striker's return to Milan. I can confirm that negotiations are continuing on the basis of the two-year co-ownership agreement signed in the summer of 2002 when Adriano transferred to Parma."

I think this deserves its own thread.

It would be fantastic to have him back.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Sure, and he will give us his best, I mean he will be very motivated to play for us, he will get away from those awful parma fans, but I dont think Zac wants Adriano for now, just like deki, after he fails then he will claim this players will be what we need to improve.

·
Registered
155 Posts
"not the time of the striker's return to Milan. I can confirm that negotiations are continuing on the basis of the two-year co-ownership agreement signed in the summer of 2002"

I guess that says it all. Adriano won't come to Inter until the end of season.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Adriano is Inter priority Wednesday 14 January, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter say they are more interested in wrapping up a deal for Adriano than concluding talks for Dejan Stankovic.

Reports in recent days had suggested that the Lazio midfielder could arrive by the end of the week but that may not be the case.

"We have met with Lazio but at this moment in time we are more interested in Adriano," said President Massimo Moratti.

"Parma’s situation is always continually evolving and it is our duty to follow it with attention."

Adriano is already half owned by the Nerazzurri and they are expected to buy him outright for the start of next season.

However, given Parma’s financial situation, there is a possibility that he could arrive immediately.

The two clubs are understood to have started negotiations in December where a £16m fee is believed to have been agreed in principal.

If the Tardini outfit want the money immediately then it looks increasingly likely that Adriano could be playing for Inter in the next few weeks.

As for Stankovic, his club yesterday ruled out the possibility of a January switch but Moratti isn’t so sure.

"We are in no rush as we have until the end of the month until the window closes," he added.

Meanwhile, there are unconfirmed rumours of problems between the club and Christian Vieri.

Speculation suggests that boss Alberto Zaccheroni wanted him in the squad for yesterday’s 0-0 Coppa Italia draw at Udinese.

But Vieri wasn’t there after he allegedly insisted that he remain in Milan to do specific training on his left knee.

channel4

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Now??? :confused:
Summer??? :dontcare:
Juve also want him??? :googly:
Chelsea is preparing to intercept our bid??? :dazed:
Man U want him as Ruud's partner??? :groan:
Parma is keeping him??? :stress:
Adriano in, Vieri out??? :hangover:
Adriano is Inter's priority, not Stankovic??? :sleepy:
Real Madrid want him also??? :yawn:
Adriano wants to join his Brazillian friend in BB Merda??? :rollani:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
RobyBaggio said:
"not the time of the striker's return to Milan. I can confirm that negotiations are continuing on the basis of the two-year co-ownership agreement signed in the summer of 2002"

I guess that says it all. Adriano won't come to Inter until the end of season.
I was just about to post that. Thank you RobyBaggio ;)
But we shouldn't trust Moratti on these transfer stuffs. :D

He and the inter's official site did say that Crespo and Ronaldo were not leaving ??

;)

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really want to know how you guys(jake and pravesh) read in the statement that it says he isn't coming in jan. I don't see it. I see him saying we are discussing with parma and nothing more.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
basis of the two-year co-ownership agreement signed in the summer of 2002

That is what says that Adriano will stay for two years and not 1.5.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
stefan9 said:
OK. So thats where it says so. Thanx. I still only believe it when the clock strikes 24:00 on jan 31.
Stefan9, if you really want to trust and believe Moratti, then according to that statement it means that Adriano is only coming for next season.

I mean, that's what that statement says. But ofcourse, we shouldn't trust those kinda statements, when it comes to transfer market. Moratti did say that Ronaldo and Crespo would not be leaving, but still they left and sold respectively.

I just meant that the particular statement of Moratti doesn't say that Adriano will be joining us in January. BUT.... as I said earlier

;)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Parma striker Adriano closer to Inter Milan switch
tribalfootball.com - January 16, 2004

Parma striker Adriano is a step closer to joining Inter Milan this month.
An agreement has been struck over the Brazilian's transfer, though it was expected he wouldn't be leaving Parma until June.

However, reports this week that Inter are offering striker Christian Vieri to Chelsea for £14 million suggests president Massimo Moratti is making room to bring Adriano to the San Siro this month.

Gilmar Veloz, Adriano's agent, said yesterday: "He's happy to stay at Parma, but is also prepared to move if required.

"But these things do not depend on us. We'll wait to see what develops."

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
According to gazetta we will sign adriano and marchioni over the weekend. Can somebody please tell what position does marchioni play and how good is he?

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Marchionni would be played at Van der Meyde´s current position, IF he would be able to be better than Van der Meyde.

The question would be how to get Adriano, Vieri AND Marchionni in the same team. Most probably, we would use Adriano in the current Cruz position.

But I don´t see anyone of them coming this January, nor do I believe we will ever buy Marchionni. :)

·
Registered
58,043 Posts
Jimmy said:
IF he would be able to be better than Van der Meyde.
He's surely not better than VDM and he won't develop to be a better player than Andy. He can barely kiss his hand. It would be a pity to get him as a back-up for VDM because he's too good to warm the bench. I'd say let Juve have him :D

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
After today's meeting between Parma and Inter, Parma have said that for Adriano to join Inter NOW, Inter must loan them Cruz for the rest of the year......Moratti has declined this, and the negotiations are at a stalemate....(gazzetta.it)

Also, a Chelsea source has revealed that Inter has offered then Vieri in exchange for Mutu. However, Chelsea have no interest in Vieri now and declined to look at Inter's offer. In addition, Barca have admitted that they are willing to look at a possible swap deal involving Vieri (Saviola?) (From calciomercato.com)

Who would u prefer?...Saviola or Mutu, although it looks like neither will come here.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Jupiter said:
Also, a Chelsea source has revealed that Inter has offered then Vieri in exchange for Mutu. However, Chelsea have no interest in Vieri now and declined to look at Inter's offer. In addition, Barca have admitted that they are willing to look at a possible swap deal involving Vieri (Saviola?) (From calciomercato.com)

Who would u prefer?...Saviola or Mutu, although it looks like neither will come here.
saviola? i guess barca would only offer us someone like overmars or kluivert instead... :howler::rolleyes:

saviola or mutu? of course mutu...i like saviola but i think mutu could help us more...

1 - 20 of 128 Posts