Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think? IMO it is an absolute disgrace that something like this took place. Just imagine how emberrasing it will be for poor Ruud if the transfer is eventually called of :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Man, I feel sorry for him!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
The deal is off.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
271 Posts
I just realised that you seem to find everything involving other clubs a disgrace.

Barca can't play in cup : disgrace
Van Nistelrooij has a damaged knee : discrace
Real get a bye into cup 3rd round :great, fine, ok
lol :)

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
I wouldnt call it a disgrace. I wouldnt buy anyone that has damage. Would you have bought ANelka if you knew he was this weird?

The question is who will buy him now? Robson said he was a bargain.Will he go to 'castle?

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, the way things happened it's soooooo emberrasing. Just imagine - you become the biggest buy in the Premiership and then after making conferences and giving reports to themedia, it's all suddenly called off. I feel really sorry for Ruud v. Nistelrooy and if I were him I would not go back to MU even if they will now want him back. they messed up, treated him unkidly to say the least and I would punish them for that - he should move to Liverpool and score a hat-trick next season at Old Trafford, that way he'd get great revenge :) Wouldn't that be nice...pool? :) :) :)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Well, after his accident in training this morning, they wrre doubting if he will ever play again.
It seems pretty drastic words to me, but he may need an operation at least.
This must surely put an end to his old trafford move now. It's a shame, but i hope he still find a good platform to display his talents. :)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh! He will, believe me...He will do everything to destroy MU now. Because of them insisitng on more mediacl tests he has gotten in REAL trouble.This is very, very SAD. Not to speak of the Dutch squad for EURO 2000. Rijkaard must be devastated.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
That would be very nice lab. Too many strikers though.
You can't blame Man U though as they turned out to be dead right. He's out for 8 months due to his knee going again. The problem is that it looks like they will buy Toldo and Campbell instead :(.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Don't know. Taibi is doing well again in Italy so weill probably be sold, Van Der Gouw is old hence the customary offer him a crappy job situation so Bos may be no.2.
Toldo has said he would like to play for Man U and Roma so it seems between there.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Did you see the film of when he got injured? If youve seen it, there is no way you are not feeling sorry for him.

Francesco Toldo is my greatest keeper ever and i keep track of him all the time.
About the Man U rumor, its not impossible. Since checci Gori wants to cash out on him at his peak and dont want him to go to another Serie A club. And Toldo said himself MAn U would be a good option.
Dont you all agree on that he should play in the Nastro Azzuro??

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Toldo is really very good!, but IMO Abiatti is alongside van der Sar the best goalkeeper on earth. I love him! Toldo is very heavy.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Heavy? He gets down very good, i havent seen him beaten so much on low balls.
his weakness seems to be inexperience. As strange as it might sound, he is not good in the area, crowded situations.
Abbiati is good. At least he was last season i only watch three or for Milan games this season and Rossi played in some of them.

Toldo for Italy goalkeeper?

D

·
0 Posts
It's all manchesters's fault that RvN is injured.he wanted to prove that he's fit again and he pushed himself to much in the training.
now he's out for 8 months and he misses the EK .
the last one I hate the most , Iam a ORANGE fan and RvN could show his class in that tounament now we only have Kluivert,Bergkamp,Hasselbaink,Hooijdonk and Makaay
Now there's the rumor that they (MU)want kluivert......
please Madrid sell Anelka for 60m$ (even 10m$ would do it)to manchester so he can destroy their winnersmentality and bring some real trouble

M

·
0 Posts
I don't see how it is MU's fault: They wanted to protect their money and see what they were buying. What would have happened if they didn't require tests and he would have injured his knee the first match. Would be then say that it was MUs fault because he wanted to impressive the team/fans during the first match and overdid it?

Personally, I think it's embarrassing for Ruud seeing as if he plays again, his loyalty and integrity to his team will undoubtedly be questioned by the fans.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts