Xtratime Community banner

841 - 860 of 865 Posts

·
Registered
15,666 Posts
Remarkable player, but for me Federer will still be the greatest, even if Djokovic surpasses his GS record.

Sport isn't all about trophies and stats, and the way Federer has played the game has captured audiences in a way that Novak never has and never will.

·
Registered
10,138 Posts
Federer is the classiest player ever, Djokovic perhaps the most complete. Thought earlier I would never say this, but I believe even the best Federer of the 00's wouldn't be able to handle Djokovic at his best. When somebody like Nadal says that, since he knows tennis, he has never seen anybody play at Djoko's level, I take his word on it.

·
Registered
23,888 Posts
Gary Neville :dielaugh:

Took over Valencia when they were fourth in the table (why change?), they are now in 12th position, after not having won in 11 !!! league games in a row. :eek:

They just lost 7-0 against Barcelona. Not even Koeman could sink Valencia in a more spectacular way.

·
Registered
23,888 Posts
Did I write about Gary in this thread?

Anyway, finally got myself a new computer, something i only delayed due to being lazy about checking up what is the best deal. Feels really nice that things move smoothly again, windows on my last one was falling apart and the computer itself huffed and puffed like Ronaldo coming back from vacation.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Djokovic is a Rossoneri. That's make him the greatest. Yes I am biased...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Did I write about Gary in this thread?

Anyway, finally got myself a new computer, something i only delayed due to being lazy about checking up what is the best deal. Feels really nice that things move smoothly again, windows on my last one was falling apart and the computer itself huffed and puffed like Ronaldo coming back from vacation.
What did you get?

·
Registered
15,582 Posts
Even if Johan only put in an SSD the difference would be huge. Best upgrade that I would recommend to everybody.

·
Registered
7,786 Posts
SSD drives are good. I use one for my OS... my 10,000 RPM 1TB Velociraptor drive is for games. Sometimes however an SSD isn't enough when other components are old and failing. So I see why he went out and bought a new computer.

I'm gonna change out my old video card (Geforce 480 GTX) though... that thing is as old as Adriano Galliani. I'm getting a Geforce GTX 970 soon enough... $299 is a fair price.

My computer isn't from any brand. I put it together myself. I would never buy a desktop computer from any company because most companies produce crap computers.

·
Registered
23,888 Posts
Even if Johan only put in an SSD the difference would be huge. Best upgrade that I would recommend to everybody.
that is pretty much it!

My old one was like 5-6 years old, but was kept alive by the fact I got 8 GB RAM.

I didn't go for a top of the line, just a i5 4core, but every little thing is quicker and more effective. I might have the same amount of RAM, but its respone speed is a bit better ;)

·
Registered
15,582 Posts
that is pretty much it!

My old one was like 5-6 years old, but was kept alive by the fact I got 8 GB RAM.

I didn't go for a top of the line, just a i5 4core, but every little thing is quicker and more effective. I might have the same amount of RAM, but its respone speed is a bit better ;)
An i5 is more than good enough in the majority of the cases, so good choice. RAM is only short team storage so if you don't render huge images, you'll be fine with 8GB for a long time.

I love it when you get a new computer and everything is blazing fast compared to your last one :D

841 - 860 of 865 Posts