Xtratime Community banner

821 - 840 of 865 Posts

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Hmmm...I would say Paris is worst compared to Milan. But once you are at the country side the French seems to be more friendly.

Prague & Bruges though :thumbsup:

·
Registered
23,888 Posts
Booked my next adventure. Upper dolpo, far away from any communication, oh well, satellite phone works. Expensive too. Just fee to enter area is several hundred dollares.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Gotto disagree with you, I have met nothing by friendly people who try their best to speak english in Italy. Are you sure you are not in France? :undecide:
@doc... 18 euroes for Casa Milan

@barra.... Ive been to several cities in italy multiple times. Doing thier best to help you is not how i would discribe italians. Austrians, the swiss, dutch, scandinavians... Those were helpful with tourists i thought. Not saying i'm doubting your experience, but mine differes greatly
You should learn Italian and call it a day.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Hmmm...I would say Paris is worst compared to Milan. But once you are at the country side the French seems to be more friendly.
We are clearly treated differently in Italy then. I have had nothing but positive experiences. Maybe they just like my wife ;)

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Booked my next adventure. Upper dolpo, far away from any communication, oh well, satellite phone works. Expensive too. Just fee to enter area is several hundred dollare
:thumbsup: Looks stunning, enjoy!

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
We are clearly treated differently in Italy then. I have had nothing but positive experiences. Maybe they just like my wife
You must have a beautiful wife then...haha.

I think you got me wrong here. Italian better than French. Milan vs Paris atmosphere.
One of my long time friend is Italian but a Juventini.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts

·
Registered
8,913 Posts

·
Registered
15,582 Posts
Nice tree Bono!

Merry Xmas to you all!

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Thanks brick. Mixing up two great traditions ;) . My two and a half years old son runs around the flat shouting "Forzaaa Milaaan" as a result :D

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Happy holidays guys. I turned another year older today :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
happy holidays fellow rossoneri :)

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Stay strong Indonesia!

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
I will be in Jakarta for a business trip next week ?

821 - 840 of 865 Posts