Xtratime Community banner

5861 - 5880 of 5893 Posts

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Salah scored a goal last night for Egypt a la Recoba v Empoli in 2006-2007

A few months ago in the World football forum I called Salah the Egyptian Recoba :stuckup:

·
Greta joke sharer
23,631 Posts

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Spal leading 2-0 at Stadio Olimpico against Roma

Good result for us in terms of top 4. And goes to show that we got a really good result at Spal in our last match.

Hopefully Roma don't manage a 3-2 comeback after this post :D

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
That's pretty cool. :)

Petagna generations haunt Roma
Football Italia

Andrea Petagna scored to give SPAL their first Serie A victory away to Roma since his grandfather Francesco was their Coach in 1965.

It’s a family affair in the Eternal City for SPAL, who came full circle in a 2-0 result this afternoon.

Petagna converted a penalty before the Kevin Bonifazi header from a corner.

The last time SPAL managed to beat the Giallorossi in Rome was another 2-0 result in September 1965.

Curiously, the Coach of the Spallini that day was Francesco Petagna – Andrea’s grandfather.

Francesco Petagna had two stints on the SPAL bench, from July 1965 to October 1968, then returning from July to December 1975.

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Lazio dropped 2 points away to Chievo. Good result for us in the top 4 race.

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
My young cousin. :)

Excellent choice of colours :proud:

Attachments

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Beautiful video :heart:

The Dynamo Kiev, Palermo (10-11), Catania (12-13) and Spurs matches are also worthy mentions.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Hey guys,

Feeling nostalgic brought me back here today, its been a long time. Glad to see some of the usual posters are around. I was never much of an active poster but more of a lurker type.

Hope everyone is doing good and in good health. Its interesting how for most of us we've joined this forum when we were young still in school/college/uni etc. For some its now almost 20 years since they've been on this forum, now with their own family and kids.

I solute you all and to those that are no longer with us, may you rest in peace.

·
Registered
44,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,869
You've posted enough over the years for pretty much everyone here to be familiar with you. :)

Welcome back and I hope you post more often. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Di Carlo: 'Piatek kung fu kick!'
Football Italia

Chievo Coach Domenico Di Carlo insists Krzysztof Piatek’s Milan winner didn’t even need VAR to be disallowed. “It was a kung fu kick, it’s impossible not to spot that.”

The incident was in the build-up to the decisive goal in the 2-1 result at the Stadio Bentegodi this evening.

Piatek forced a save from Stefano Sorrentino, then his attempt at an overhead kick saw him strike Mattia Bani in the six-yard box rather than the ball.

The move continued until eventually Piatek at full stretch redirected a Hakan Calhanoglu shot.

“This is the sixth game in a row that we have lost due to a strange situation,” Di Carlo told DAZN.

“We had an even match with Milan, but with VAR they decide whatever suits them at that moment. You didn’t even need VAR for that, it was a kung fu kick, it’s impossible not to spot that. We lost to Milan because of some kung fu.”

---

Yeah I thought it was a foul too while watching.

I guess it's better to be lucky than good..

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
@Firdaus

I was talking to old timer SAC/Hector/Ben Dover on FB and he forgot his XT password. Can you assist?

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Today:

Union Berlin 3-1 Dortmund

Osasuna 2-2 Barca

Both Union and Osasuna are newly promoted

So we have a chance, hopefully.

I remember last season Dortmund were a defensive shambles against Spurs in CL. Obviously the Germans have fine attacking players but their defence can be beaten.

Anyhow the opening game at home against Slavia is a 100% must win, then we can think of Barca and Dortmund.

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Their win against Sevilla in EL was epic. Crazy stuff.

Dunno who they lost though tbh

·
Registered
42,725 Posts
I'm just reading their wikipedia page and they did suffer from bad financial problems but have been bailed out by a Chinese company, CITIC Group, who seem to be a big deal over there, as they're owned by the state itself.

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Too bad I don't have DAZN..

Diletta Loetta :flirt:

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
WTF happened to XT in general?, man this forum is so inactive these days. I remember trolling the inter forum so hard you guys of course had to ban me.

XT need a revival it was a great place back in the day.

·
Greta joke sharer
23,631 Posts
WTF happened to XT in general?, man this forum is so inactive these days. I remember trolling the inter forum so hard you guys of course had to ban me.

Welcome back buddy! :thumbsup:

We've got Italians in the squad now. :happy:

·
Registered
59,120 Posts

alex back with the purpose of fanboying Sensi and Barella at Inter..

:D

The Inter forum does miss some big characters like TAZZ, bob and Pulsar to name a few.

5861 - 5880 of 5893 Posts