Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 5882 Posts

·
Registered
43,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The old thread has gone on for a bit so let's start a new one.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i have a question...we all hate milan...that's obvious...but u hate milan more or the milan fans more???

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Shevchenko to miss Milan tour
AP

AC Milan striker Andriy Shevchenko will miss the Italian club's tour to the United States later this month after undergoing surgery to fix a previously operated broken jaw.

AC Milan reported over the weekend that the Ukraine striker will be sidelined for at least a week, leaving the powerhouse short of forwards for friendlies against Chelsea and Chicago Fire.

This year's losing Champions League finalist, AC Milan will also be without strikers Filippo Inzaghi, who has a knee injury, and Jon-Dahl Tomasson, who has just transferred to Stuttgart.

Milan's attack will be led by newly-signed Christian Vieri, who moved from crosstown rival Inter.

Milan is scheduled to play English Premier League champion Chelsea July 24 in Foxboro, Massachusetts, and again on July 31 in East Rutherford, New Jersey.

On July 27, Milan will meet the Chicago Fire at Soldier Field in Chicago.

Before travelling to the United States, Milan will play a pre-season tournament that also features Juventus and Inter Milan.

Updated: Mon, Jul 18, 2005 07:05:28 AM AEST
All photos copyright AAP

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
how long is shevchenko gonna be out ?

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
rishabh16 said:
how long is shevchenko gonna be out ?
A week or two. It was an operation to remove the plates that were inserted in his skull after his cheekbone fracture. He'll miss the TIM Trophy, but Inter have a lock on that anyway. ;) Rumor has it we're going to be "renting" Corradi for the US tour. :rollani:

Say, wouldn't you like to lend us Adriano for a week or two? It would be better than trading him to Real for Ronaldo...

:D

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Lord Caddington said:
Why Adriano? Dont you already have a superstar in Brocchi? Oh you sold him? Whoops...
We loaned Brocchi out to Fiorentina. You're the ones who sold him to us in the first place, remember? :D

Anyway, we need an extra striker, not a DM, so Adriano would do fine, particularly as he's always wanted to play for Milan. ;) It looks like Corradi is off limits. Shades of last year, when we only had one fit striker out of four... :rollani:

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
You don't really want to get into that, do you? ;) Particularly since Brocchi came to Milan as a makeweight in one of our deals with Inter, although I don't remember if it was for Pirlo, Seedorf, Simic or whatever.

And don't mock Brocchi. :stuckup: He's been a good squad player for Milan. He's delivered when called upon and hasn't complained about the bench. Best of luck to him. :)

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
Oooops...

sorry, I must have entered the Bilan forum by mistake.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Speaking about going away.

I think i will move to Forza Inter's forums so i will be not posting much in XT's Inter threads this season I think. Only in the important ones (big matches (including stunning wins over little teams), finals, signings). I decided to take that move because of the recent mess in here. I still remain in XT because i don't know other place where to speak Fulham fans. (don't like BBC's forum (that 606 or something, tough, there's a lot of fans)) I also may post my FM stories. I don't have time to read and post regulary on XT's Inter forums and Forza Inter forums. Another reason in choosing FI is because there aren't Milanistas to bother my support towards Inter.

See you guys sometimes!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
tanel, please come back more often... :( we'll miss u

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I'm going to Forza-Inter forums. Over there I act respectably and in a good manner. I like the place too, very peaceful, can focus on the issues rather than the extra BS. By the way Coonltall is joining me there. Later guys, enjoyed my time here. Take care.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
I guess that's that for XT Inter then..

I'll try and check out this Forza Inter forums.

But I'll still be around.

Maybe until I get comfortable around FI.

Its really sad it has to be like this.

I like XT a lot :depress:

But the management just drove everyone away.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Razman FI is a great place, and I follow all the rules there, that is the only difference I must emphasize but the discussions and the rumors and the player talk is first notch top quality i have to tell you. Carson, Nera4life and Stefan are already on those forums.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
No rivals (Milanisti) though? :sigh:

Well, I guess I just have to get used to it.

But then I have my great buddies Inter01 and Firdaus who are the FM's of this joint, and I really wouldn't want to leave them behind. So I'll be posting here too..

I'll check FI out sometime this week.

I just hope this forum doesnt die on us.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I'm not leaving this place. I never will. I will never leave behind Firdaus, Carson, and Inter01. I will instantly talk to Coolntall, Tanel, and the others. They will be back in an instant. I will try to help. Sorry.

1 - 20 of 5882 Posts