Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did any of you participate? I'm ashamed to say that I had 31 faults. :(
Some were stupid mistakes that I shouldn't have made, some were in words I just didn't know, and some should just be changed in our language. :cool: I mean, Oudhollands is just ugly, my oud-Hollands looks way better, but according to the jury it has three mistakes in it. :doh:

Maybe next year I'll prepare a little.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
But then it should have been Oud-Hollands I think.. :tongue: I never actually participate, imagine having to sit for 45 mins writing down some gibberish? :googly: Nah but its fun to watch :)

·
Registered
59,102 Posts
Didn't do it this year but I did last year and got only round 35 or so mistakes which I reckon isn't too bad by my standards :D

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
I didn't participate this year, cause I had to do some serious homework for school. Otherwise I think I would given it a try, especially with me being the 'speller' of the class if you look at the results of the last spellingstoets.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't wanna do it either but I changed my mind when I saw that Jan Mulder wrote het Dictee this year. I was hoping for an entertaining football story, but instead it was a story about Normen en Waarden. Like we haven't heard enough about that yet.

Can anyone tell me what resuscitatie means?

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
I missed it unfortunately. I wanted to participate though, since I always think that I am a big shot when it comes to our language. But hey, maybe next year another chance to put me down to earth. ;)

Or is there somewhere online you can do it?

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Sweet! I'll be doing that one later this week, since I am a bit short of time right now. Cheers man. :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts