Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am leaving for (the other mother land;)) Eastern Africa were I will be spending a little bit more then 5 weeks. I am going to Zambia, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Tanzania-Zanzibar and Kenya. Stuff I will be doing is to visit the great Victoria falls, raft down the zambezi river, a couple of safari (masai mara), living with the Masai in huts, swimming in the Malawi lake, and spending christmas/new year on Zanzibar :):cool:....I am really looking forward to it.

Keep up the good work with new threads and writing in existing....I am reading them all the time even if I havn´t posted that much the last couple of years...

Finally...I want to wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year!!!

Cheers

Ante

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
get a fu.cking job. :):smileani:

Enjoy the trip...sounds like fun...just don't get mistaken for zebra by some Zulu warrior....

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Have fun your trip to your motherland! zanzibar sounds like it'll be goodtimes :)

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
Sounds like a good time man, have fun.

·
Registered
22,802 Posts
HS you just like the half naked men, right ;)

Anyway Boka have a great time and when you get bacfk make sure to tell us how it was because a trip to Africa is on my agenda in the next couple of years!

P.S. Did anyone else think that Motherland = Croatia? ;)

·
Registered
69,618 Posts
no I was just fascinated about Shaka Zulu really :pp these movies helped me get interested in some African history, mainly Zulus, but of course the white man beat them down :howler:

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
Ko jaci kaci :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts