Xtratime Community banner

161 - 180 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
AS got an agenda against Perez and they are attacking Odegaard constantly just to hurt Perez. I've seen a few Castilla matches, the Norwegian is by far the most talented player in the team. He started well but the team is not playing smart football, too many long balls and not enough short passing in which Odegaard excel in.

It's a shame how AS are happy to destroy a 16 year old player just to hurt Perez.

True, the club did a mistake in letting Odegaard train regularly with the first team instead with his Castilla teammates. It didn't help him gel and get good chemistry with them. It would have been easier for him if he would train with Castilla from the start. Now he does that but his confidence is low after the attacks from AS. I hope he's strong enough mentally to handle it, cause he's clearly good enough to succeed here.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Zlatan says he gave him some advice after the game. He told him he's great, but to get away from his dad's control and be a man. :howler:

·
Registered
13,888 Posts
Pure class. A natural talent. Hard to teach this kind of stuff. High football IQ, unselfish, great vision, great dribbler, comfortable in tight spaces.
The new Michael Laudrup :proud:

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
That was Sergio Canales

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
great, is he a regular starter in Holland?

kid is talented but wont be easy for him to make it in Madrid.

·
Registered
13,888 Posts
Odegaard and Mbappe. The duo of the future :proud:

·
1st Tier Poster
49,683 Posts
Heerenveen is a good club for him. it's nice that he will be there for one more year...hard to imagine a better place for a young player to develop.

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Heerenveen is a good club for him. it's nice that he will be there for one more year...hard to imagine a better place for a young player to develop.

Interestig.Did not know about that
What i know that Holland as a country is very chill
A friend of mine was playing for some second division team there and he loved It
Now he is in some team in Belgium Waregen FC
He tells me he has never been as depressed as now while in Belgium

161 - 180 of 189 Posts