Xtratime Community banner

141 - 160 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
42,724 Posts
Do you think he could get some minutes if, for example, the team was leading 2-0 at HT vs. Schalke? No chance they'd get back from that, so it'd be safe to give him a decent run out. And as posted above, he's in the CL squad.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Not in squad list for tmw.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Reeeeejected! NBA Jam style

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Sure you would :howler::howler:.

I watched the whole game and he was really poor. No way he is anywhere near good enough at this moment. The talent is there, but he is at least two years away from being able to contribute to the first team.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Sure you would :howler::howler:.

I watched the whole game and he was really poor. No way he is anywhere near good enough at this moment. The talent is there, but he is at least two years away from being able to contribute to the first team.
He was "poor " I watched the game as well perhaps our definition of poor is different, he did very well given the kinda players he is surrounded by.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
He was "poor " I watched the game as well perhaps our definition of poor is different, he did very well given the kinda players he is surrounded by.
Your is probably biased, so yeah it's different. I know some of you want him to be the next big thing, and he might as well be in the future, but at this time he is only another talent and is nowhere near good enough to play for the first team.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
If those 4 moves in that video were all he did that were worth highlighting, then he didn't do a lot. But I don't know how many minutes he got?

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Your is probably biased, so yeah it's different. I know some of you want him to be the next big thing, and he might as well be in the future, but at this time he is only another talent and is nowhere near good enough to play for the first team.
Well since we re going around throwing accusations without any basis , yes i am bias and you would be ..... a hater ?

yes we want him to succeed but im not one to mindlessly praise a player if you ever seen any of past posts you'd know as much , he did well given what he had for teammates that is all.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Well since we re going around throwing accusations without any basis , yes i am bias and you would be ..... a hater ?

yes we want him to succeed but im not one to mindlessly praise a player if you ever seen any of past posts you'd know as much , he did well given what he had for teammates that is all.
No he did not. We can go on for days, but he was poor and at this moment is laughable to suggest he is good enough to play for a first team.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2015/03/28/10262132/odegaard-shows-he-is-not-ready-for-real-madrid-and-must-be?ICID=HP_PN_2

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
The dude had a couple of good games in Norway but has a fair amount of potential, but him playing for the first team can only do harm. This isn't the 90's

·
Nº Socio; 504515
6,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
The dude had a couple of good games in Norway but has a fair amount of potential, but him playing for the first team can only do harm. This isn't the 90's
He is good but cant play in a counter attacking format as he holds onto the ball too long . YET

·
Registered
42,724 Posts

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
typical over-hyped youtube kid.
you separate the boys from the man once you need to play real football. I trust Zidane completely on giving him the right treatment and from what I read he thinks himself at the level of CR or Messi, but from what I saw Castilla have much better players then him.

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
You guys are expecting him to integrate as a 16 year old this quickly?

Jesus christ. Even for Castilla the expectations are too high.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
A 16 year old kid moving to a new country with new language and culture, mid-season.

Think about that, what where we like then?

Its a cut throat league, with many eager to prove a point and wantng top league football.

AS has been commenting on the training decision, where he trains with the first team not the Castilla boys. It was RM who signed off on it, so blame the club, not the player or Norway Vikings as they have been saying

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
I'm fine with the transfer of Ødegaard to Castilla. I'm just mind-boggled as to why we made such a huge press conference and presentation for the kid. It was not necessary and only raised the hype and pressure.

141 - 160 of 189 Posts