Xtratime Community banner

181 - 189 of 189 Posts

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
https://www.managingmadrid.com/2017/9/6/16259022/odegaard-real-madrid-contract

Kiyan wrote this
Rumors say he renewed into some new contract that he confirmed but we dunno what

Its believed that he actually had a a renewed contract or original contract till 2021

But its believed that he might have renewed till the same year but with a bigger buy out clause

Anyhow i think or i predict that we actually did the buy out clause things since the kid is turning into monster left attacking midfielder (rediscovered) otherwise very versatile player that can play left right center.

·
Registered
12,901 Posts
According to whoscored , Odeegard is Heerenveen's best player this season!!! And I imagine stats don't tell the whole story when it comes to magicians like him. Also only 3 players in the entire Eredivisie have more dribbles per game than him(in top 3 if counting total amount of dribbles). :proud:

Edit: P.S.

This vid from scout nation is sick :proud: His body movement is top notch!!! It's amazing when you look at an 18 year old kid and think you're looking at Iniesta :D I hope he'll be a worthy succesor to Luka "The Artist" :hopefull:

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
I follow his play in Herenven this season and he is blooming up just fine
Cant wait for his return
Will be immense for out squad
Also j am glad he is played on the wing as he is fast enough to be played wide

·
Registered
12,901 Posts

·
Registered
12,901 Posts
So Odegaard has been included in the Eredivisie Team of the Year. Understandably, two of the midfielders were from Ajax but it's rather impressive that he was the next best midfielder in the league. Also, he played two time for Sociedad this season and was already named Man of the Match. I think he would have been a refreshing addition for the current season.

181 - 189 of 189 Posts