Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok first of all, i'm new here, :)
anyway

we all now we have the best central defenders in the world with canna&nesta, on the left we have a pretty reliable zambrotta

but what about are right back?

and yes we almost play all the time with 4 defenders....
so who should he be?

trap loves panucci seems like :rolleyes:
but i think oddo is better...

i.e. against wales 4-0 , oddo came on, and 2 seconds later he gave inzaghi's second goal.

and panucci looked shaky all the time,
oddo didn't....

and that 's not the only time that occured....

who do yo think is best? or another one?

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Yeah exactly, Panucci is a bad apple. A big riskfor our NT. I'll choose Oddo anytime over him. Faster, stronger, better offensively. But every coach got their favorites.

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Panucci has lost it I'm afraid, which is sad because he used to be an alright player. He can't cross, or do much else for that matter, I'd almost go as far as saying he was one of the reasons Italy lost that night in Korea. Oddo has arrived, so he goes to Portugal.

·
Registered
45,474 Posts
Panucci is a joke, after Bazzani last sunday, yesterday Tomasson made fun of him. I hope Trap records what is happening to Panucci, cause I do not want another mistake by him like the one in Korea. :mad:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Its a no win situation for Panucci. Should retire before he is kicked out.

·
Registered
11,360 Posts
Panucci sucks this season, he was even worse last year, I don't know how he's still a NT player. He's a reserve player for his club team too.

But I've heard that Oddo is in pretty bad form in the last 1-2 months too, he often can't make in the Lazio starting team. Maybe Italy should go for a third option, although I have no idea who that will be.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Oddo has had a bad streak recently too. :depress: But even in his bad games he is better offensively that Panucci and in his best days Oddo's crosses are lethal. I hope they will improve their form because knowing Trap he will take them both to Portugal.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Panucci is a joke.

the worst piece of crap to still be playing for italia, i mean id rather bring back Di Livio for a 3rd time andahve him play in right back over a walking disater that is Panucci

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I dunno if Grosso or Zambro are capable of playing at RB. Its an idea at least. If Zambro can play RM, why not RB? Maybe some minor footballing detail isnt know to me about this. :D

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
King Italy said:
Panucci has lost it I'm afraid, which is sad because he used to be an alright player. He can't cross, or do much else for that matter, I'd almost go as far as saying he was one of the reasons Italy lost that night in Korea. Oddo has arrived, so he goes to Portugal.
i don't know so sure dude.... you say oddo is definitely going to portugal....

why is it then, that trap. still starts EVERY game with panucci, instead of oddo?

seems like trap has chosen his favorites again :rolleyes:

(here comes di livio, sorry stefano fiore.... :depress: )

1 - 16 of 16 Posts