Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Slovakia needs to get some points, Germany still in post Worldcup euphoria.

After defeating Wales, only change in Slovakian line-up should be comeback of defender Martin Skrtel who should replace Kratochvil.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
possible line-ups acc.Die Welt

Slovakia
Contofalsky (Zenit St. Petersburg/28 yrs/26 caps)
- Peter Petras (Saturn Ramenskoje/27/2), Skrtel (Zenit
St. Petersburg/21/13), Durica (Saturn Ramenskoje/24/13), Had (Lokomotive Moskau/24/13)
- Karhan (VfL Wolfsburg/30/82), Kozak (Artmedia Bratislava (26/3), Martin Petras (US Lecce/26/24), Mintal (1. FC Nürnberg/29/31), Svento (Slavia Prague/21/4)
- Vittek (1. FC Nürnberg/24/40)

Germany:
Lehmann (Arsenal London/36/41)
- Fritz (Werder Bremen/25/1), Arne Friedrich (Hertha BSC/27/46), Manuel Friedrich (FSV Mainz 05/27/4), Lahm (Bayern München/22/28)
- Schneider (Bayer Leverkusen/32/74), Frings (Werder Bremen/29/62), Ballack (FC Chelsea/30/73), Schweinsteiger (Bayern München/22/39)
- Klose (Werder Bremen/28/65), Podolski (Bayern München/21/36)

Referee: Hauge (Norwegen)

·
Roland Romeyer
1,517 Posts
It will be VERY difficult...

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Right now there was a good report about Mintal and Vittek on German TV. I wish you all the best.

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Another embarrassing performance.

Galis should be fired. He only beats the easy teams, shouts to the media how good he is, then we get destroyed by good, not great, teams like the Czechs or Germany.

They're better, but not that much better, and we're playing like schoolboys.

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
We lost 4-1. Only goal scored was by the dinosaur Varga.

Great job boys! Now go on and beat San Marino 3-0 and proclaim to the world that you want respect.:howler:

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Good news: Czechs tied the Irish, so there's still a glimmer of hope there somewhere, but the bad news just about diminishes that.

Bad news: We stink.:thmbdown:

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Dekalog said:
Another embarrassing performance.

Galis should be fired. He only beats the easy teams, shouts to the media how good he is, then we get destroyed by good, not great, teams like the Czechs or Germany.

They're better, but not that much better, and we're playing like schoolboys.
Very surprised to see this result. I thought with your performance against Wales and the fact that you lost to Czechs at home, your team would redeeem themselves and beat Germany, I come home and turn on TV, 35th minute, already 0-3, couldnt believe it. Was hoping you were going to teach these &***(* Germans a lesson, but it was hopeless. What was Martin Petras doing on your team?? He was discarded from Sparta and who knows where he's playing now, I would think you can find better players in that spot.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
boris14 said:
Very surprised to see this result. I thought with your performance against Wales and the fact that you lost to Czechs at home, your team would redeeem themselves and beat Germany, I come home and turn on TV, 35th minute, already 0-3, couldnt believe it. Was hoping you were going to teach these &***(* Germans a lesson, but it was hopeless. What was Martin Petras doing on your team?? He was discarded from Sparta and who knows where he's playing now, I would think you can find better players in that spot.
M.Petras is joke. S.Varga is joke. Galis WAS joke, he resigned today :D

Do really hope some good coach takes this job. Isn´t Hans Mayer avalaible ?

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Was it necessary ?

slovak hools teared up german flag, german hools started to drag up and throw seats. Thrashing-maschines in action.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts