Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i'm assuming that most of you have at least heard of the movie Ocean's 11 and/or Ocean's 12. I saw 12 last night and during a scene in Amsterdam out of nowhere pops up all these people with Arsenal training gear on, getting off a bus as if they were there for an away game. In fact they're in a number of scenes and are in a way integral to the story. The players are never really focused on but i think i may have spotted Edu with them. Sorry if this is too off topic, just thought it was kind of interesting.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
wow chris, great to see you back. you should post more often :(

yes i just watched it last night and its still on my computer so i watched the arsenal bit very closely.

firstly, quality wasnt to good, and it wasnt edu, may of been some standins maybe? HOWEVER, i think i saw the arsneal physio, cose he was the one who took the bag, you know that guy? his hair is orange and its cut short.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
no thats full of sht. unless the quality of my film was REALLY that bad. but i saw it closely

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
So we actually have the Arsenal-team in the movie or not?
Haven't seen it and won't be doing so untill it's released on DVD. Didn't like the first one that much...
...but of course, with Edu in it I might change my mind! ;)

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
i think i saw bergy

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
This is bull. They were no players, only staff

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I didn't think it was actually them, something just didn't feel right.

Sorry swiftwilly, i'm taking pre-med now and have no time for anything- my scant free time is spent going out to unwind rather then stay home where my books are. Can you believe that i haven't been able to catch a game yet this season? I do read through here and the video games forum occasionally, but as i haven't seen a game i don't have much to say and playing games is out of the question.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Chris said:
I didn't think it was actually them, something just didn't feel right.

Sorry swiftwilly, i'm taking pre-med now and have no time for anything- my scant free time is spent going out to unwind rather then stay home where my books are. Can you believe that i haven't been able to catch a game yet this season? I do read through here and the video games forum occasionally, but as i haven't seen a game i don't have much to say and playing games is out of the question.
Don't worry. I think it just gets harder from then on ;)

Is it really that much work? I don't know yet what I want to be, but medicine is definitely up there. I've "worked" at a hospital over the summer. Maybe something you can tell me about premed? I'm the in the US by the way.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
its ok chris, i am working so i hardly do anything but work...

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
bwahhaaha,, the best avatar in the forum,,, jice avatar Chris :D

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Is the film actually released here in England yet?

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
GarethUK said:
Is the film actually released here in England yet?
GarethUK , u r aliveeee ? :eek:
We have heard so much about you. :star:

nEEbz

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Gareth, good to see ya, what happened to your 5 a side team, the links dead, is the team as well ? :D

and what do you think of Pascal Cygan these days ? still think 'what a player' ? :shades:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts