Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oba on Inter Channel: "Still an Interista"
Wednesday, 14 May 2008 17:07:31

APPIANO GENTILE - Ex-Inter striker Obafemi Martins paid a visit to the Centro Sportivo Angelo Moratti on Wednesday afternoon to greet his former team-mates and watch them train.

"I'll be here in Italy for five days," he told Inter Channel. "I'm still an Interista and I couldn't not come here to say hello to everybody in Appiano.

"I'm very busy with my team (Newcastle United), but I have been following Inter's matches from England for the whole year."

On Mario Balotelli, who is quickly following in the footsteps of the Nigerian striker, Martins said: "I saw him and we spoke a bit. I told him that he's good and that he has to keep playing like he's playing."

Nice hairstyle. :neutral:

·
Scudetto
23,386 Posts
In the first picture with Zlatan it looks like Martins is hugging him but Zlatan is too busy with his phone or something :D

·
Administrator
52,991 Posts
Zlatan seems bit cold towards him in every pic :D Even if they dont know him and wasnt there when he was, you greet like Balotelli and the others did :pp

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nah, that is like a handshake turned into hug- look at it closer

·
Registered
8,912 Posts
Good to see him come back, he'll always be one of us :)

Oba and Adri really got along, it would be good to see them to catch up, if they havent done so.

·
Registered
17,536 Posts
Is Suazo that much of an improvement on him?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He was supposed to be :fero:

They said the difference b/t Suazo and Oba is that Suazo could handle the ball

But apparently he can't

·
Administrator
52,991 Posts
No, he is WAY worse.

But the difference is Sauzo accepts being 4th striker, while Martins would demand starter. But Sauzo is a hack, he has never come close to the sublime stuff Martins for example done with Newcastle.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dude how many UNO DI NOI's can you have :D

·
Registered
59,892 Posts
Martins wanted out in 2006 you know, after Zlatan and Crespo were signed. What does Suazo have to do with anything?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ohh thnx for the translation, I thought it was One of a Kind

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Martins was awesome. You always sell the players I like; Kallon, Recoba, Martins, Crespo...
Or maybe you like them b/c they no longer are on Inter :D

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
A very good player; always a pleasure to check out Newcastle only for him. For such a small lad he is always physically a handfull for defenders. His dribbling and first touch need to improve but he is definetly in my eyes alot better then all the other strikers Newcastle has.

Nice to see him back in Inter;

1 - 20 of 36 Posts