Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Rising Star & XCC Winner 2002
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud:

OB won the final 2-1 after leading 2-0 at half time.

MoM was no doubt Lars Jacobsen for making Zuma almost invisible during the game. But all OB players had a great game and the win was well deserved.

Europe here we come!

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Congrats Ane:)

OB really deserved the win! You outplayed them in the beginning of the match. That's very impressive and it was even on their pitch in Parken:eek::strong:

What a hit by Siim:star:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I honestly don't feel like posting right now, I'm behind with 10 assignments for Monday, we lost the Cupfinal so pathetically and I'm still kinda drunk on the beers from the game and third half. Phew :eek:.

Anyway, to sum it up, we came out with the tottaly wrong attitude in the first half, and OB played pretty convincing. You basically won it in the first 17 minutes or so, and when we realized our mistakes, f.ex that 32 (and I'll continue to call the man that) and Løns started in, it was too late. We should deffenetly have subbed those out earlier, because when Todi and Frede came in it went much more smoothly. We got one goal, another annuled, and shot two on the bar. Not good enough we didn't manage to score, while all the props go to OB for being so clinic. I have to say though, the refs were horrible, once again. I'm beginning to become really tired of the LOW Danish ref standards, it's simply not good enough. It seems like the ref standard hasn't gone up, while Brøndby and FCK have become even better internationally aswell as domestic.

Congratulations from me, you tottaly deserve it, and let me just say I was one of those staying until the OB players came over to lover C, and I was clapping and congratulating all the time :stuckup:. This makes me kind of worried up to the big game, I certainly can't deny that, and a draw is becomming ever more likely.

Daniel

1 - 3 of 3 Posts