Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what could it be?

I just saw on the official sit there is a Press Conference Friday at 18.00.

This is a strange time to have one :confused:

What could it be ?

Paddy signs new ten year contract ?;)

Nimbys have given up fighting and work on the new stadium starts tomorrow ?;)

Spunky and Fred have both had new haircuts??:D :D

·
Registered
886 Posts
New kit

So how do you like the new kit guys?
I like it actully and is pretty happy with the new sponsor. I`ve never liked that Dream cast stuff and this new one O2 is more simple, The only thing I don`t like is the white stripes on the shirt, It would look much better without them if you ask me. For the away shirt I have to say I`m pretty satisfield as well, even if I would prefer yellow because it`s more classic.
I may get the whole forum against me for this opinions but I`ll take that. I DENY NOTHING as Johnny Rotten used to say.

·
Registered
886 Posts
But ofcourse, The reason to why Johnny Rotten used to say that was because he had knocked down a few journalists or been fighting in a pub, Not because he liked a shirt :D :D

·
Registered
155 Posts
I also think the new kits are nice!

But I don't agree that the O2 is better than Dreamcast, it doesn't look natural if you ask me!

On the other hand I like the stripes. It maybe doesn't look great when you only see the shirt, but on a player I think it looks very good!

I also think the away-shirt looks good, even if the choice of colour was little strange, but it's still a great looking away-shirt!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I really like the home kit, the away kit is something different but I still like it. I think I'll just buy both of them, Super Rob on the back of the home one and Freddie on the away one.:D

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Man, I was just starting to warm to the new kit, than they have to screw it all up again with the crap logo!!!! What the hell is that? It is a circle and a 2. There is very little chance that I'll be purchasing the home one. Then we come to the blue, black and grey t-shirt. That is not a football kit, that is a tshirt. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING? Slap a collar and get rid of the lines and I might buy the home one, but the away shirt hurts my eyes looking at it. Thanks Nike, thanks a lot.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I HATE THE NEW KIT.... :mad: :mad: :mad:

I really dislike it - I feel let down by Nike, and why the hell is the away top changing? We have only had it for a year...

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
The away gold kit is still going to be in use, it will be the 3rd kit next season.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
apart from the ugly kit with the 02 symbole and the new look. but i might as well get use to it cose nothing is gonna change. so yea, hopefully 02 will give heaps of cash to arsenal;)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
don't worry about the kit,our football is the most stylish in the land :D

·
Registered
886 Posts
Many of you seems to be positive, Great I tought I would be the only one. I`ve never liked Dreamcast and Sega and the reason to that is very much because it`s too many letters. I think this O2 sort and simple enough.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
i actually liked the dreamcast and sega logo better then the O2 currently in use
i think the smaller 2 just seriously makes it look unco, and its so short. makes the shirt to plain and to much red in the front. jsut blinds you.

well thats my opinion

1 - 20 of 28 Posts