Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
56,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who can tell me more about seu jorge?
one of my favourite french singer sang with him and told that he is the brazilian tom waits.

·
Registered
56,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
my dear lazy brazilian friends, i know i'm disturbing your siesta, but i would like to know:)
is he a famous unknown or what?

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Don't be so impatient, mali, I am sure the guys will help you as soon as they get behind their computers. ;) :)

·
Registered
56,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have been more than patient (for once:D) look at the date and hour of my post:)

·
Registered
3,784 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
I don't see any similarity whatsoever between Seu Jorge and Tom Waits apart from them playing guitars.

·
Registered
56,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
maybe in the acting then?

·
Registered
56,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tu sais, c'est matthieu chédid qui en parle dans un article. il n'a pas l'habitude de dire des conneries;)

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
On what level does he compare them? Bear in mind I only saw Seu Jorge once for about 20 minutes, but he was smiling and laughing and not growling his way through a quirky number about elephants and pianos.

·
Registered
56,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i don't know. i never seen him.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
If you wait long enough, you'll probably eventually get an answer from a Brazilian who knows Seu Jorge... and has never heard of Tom Waits :D

·
Administrator
30,843 Posts
The only thing I know about Seu Jorge is that he is in a movie about a submarine with Bill Murray. Not my kind of music anyways. About Tom Waits...Not my kind of music also, perhaps that is the similarity...

Now, you can still be a charming lady when you wait for more answers ;) :D

·
Registered
56,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry if i offended you my dear brazilian friends. but i needed to shake you a little;)

·
Administrator
30,843 Posts
Do not worry, we know you are lady. That is why we do not mind if you keep trying to shake us ;)

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
I've never seen Seu Jorge perform, so I can't really tell you anything useful about his style or similarities to other artists. :undecide:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts