Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Kaiserslautern may plan Djorkaeff swap for Baggio ««
Rumours at Kaiserslautern suggest their bosses are working on a big deal to swap French star Youri Djorkaeff with Inter Milan's Roberto Baggio.
Baggio could move for nothing to the club as his contract has run out and was not renewed since he has not been a regular at Inter last season.
At Kaiserslautern, no club officials were ready yet to comment on these rumours but it is no secret that Youri Djorkaeff is not happy anymore with the club.
He has said he would like to move to a big city and play in an European competition next season."

From TeamTalk.com
My favorite player coming back to his former club? That would be awesome. But i wouldnt want it. He wouldnt get the playing time a great player like him deserves.

DJORKAEFF RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
He´s my favourite player to. I don´t know about this one. Can he get a first team place? Probably not.
But if he goes I would be glad, because I have an Inter jersey with Djorkaeff´s name on.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Actually, he might get much chance, because there are rumours that Zamorano might leave....that would leave Vieri, Recoba, Sukur??, Djorkaeff, Di Michele??

·
Registered
785 Posts
Give him the number 6 right away. He is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lippi doesn't want him.
If Djorkaeff leaves from Kaiserslautern,he will go to PSG to play in CL and in an easy campionato.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Youri is a no. 10 and we have two of the best in history we don't need him. It would be repetitive

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
No he is number 6 that´s a clssic

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
No, he will not stay in Inter.His contract has expired and he can go where ever he wants.

Another number than 6 for Djorkaeff would be really weird. He is the true #6

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
yuri is also one of my favourate player but this idea is just a joke because

A) baggio wants to stay in italy or move to the english league

B) yuri is not that good as he was a few years ago and that is why we had got ride of him

C) we have no space for another striker

SO TOO BAD AND NEXT TIME CAME UP WITH BETTER IDEAS

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Youri is not a forward he is an attacking midfielder. He is one of the best France and the world has seen, and he is my favorite player.

Forza Djorkaeff!!!!!!

·
Registered
45,486 Posts
Yes, Your isn't happy at Kaiserslautern. However, I heard that he might be planning a move to Bayern Munich, to play alongside Effenberg. Thatwould mean more silverware for him.

French Cup (Monaco)
Cup Winners Cup (PSG)
UEFA Cup (INTER)
Euro 2000 Champions Cup (France)
WORLD CUP (France)
the list goes on...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts