22,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First there was

Buđenje

[tub]i9OrejS-OYs[/tub]

and now there is

Molitva

[tub]Bf__13kMGos[/tub]

(Buđenje is better but this is class also)

Sorry if mentioned already - if it was then its another short lived thread ;)

·
Registered
13,606 Posts
fvcking annoying ;)

whoever did that commercial spent too much time listening to manowar...and like this commercial i could also never get into the warrior's prayer ;)

myopinion to even rank this crap in the same category as budjenje is a blasphemy

·
Registered
578 Posts
It's kind of pretentious. While the video is visually appealing, with good production, the audio is like S.S. Kranjcevic. So 19th century. So passe. Budenje was better.

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
I think they're both good, budhenje je bolji ali i ovo je ok..

·
Registered
22,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Buđenje is the anthem of Ožujsko, thats for sure but this was not meant to be a competition between the two, it was to give everyone a chance to see the add even if not living in Croatia ;)

You know who you are.. :)

·
Registered
22,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The add features a lot of footage of Dudu, man we are going to miss him at the euros!

·
Registered
7,838 Posts
Second one is terrible if ya ask me...

Top 3 Cro fan stuff ever:

[tub]j4WvI_sHVwk[/tub]

[tub]fNga1vyOUR0[/tub]

[tub]PlxZjWY0Epc[/tub]

·
Registered
14,050 Posts
I've always liked Srce Vatreno even though I'm not a fan of rap...I can't believe you think it's terrible...Igraj Hrvatska I've always liked as well but it's not as catchy as Srce Vatreno (obviously I'm talking about the chorus, not the "rhymes"). :D

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
[tub]ZXimN_1xuRU[/tub]

it's not related to football but i find this new karlovacko commercial pure genious.

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
me too, i think it's good.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Thanks for putting up those videos Blast and Eduardo. :thmbup: This is where i get most of my Hrvatske vjesti, nogomet i sada commercials lol.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts