Xtratime Community banner

1321 - 1340 of 1343 Posts

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,494 Posts
This team was $HIT without A-ROD and look at them now. A-ROD is an all-time great juice or no juice! The damn best SS of all-time, for sure and arguably the greatest ever!!!

FORZA A-ROD!!!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,494 Posts
Went to the game yesterday (on Sunday) the New Yankee Stadium is out of this world!
the game was pretty dry and boring but we won and I got to see MO' again so that was cool!

GO YANKS!!!

·
Super
4,283 Posts
who would have thought the biggest disappointment thus far is Wang. He has always been reliable in the past, and all of sudden, after that stupid injury. He fell apart it seems. :thmbdown:

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,494 Posts
13th straight seasons of 30 hrs & 100 rbi's

surpasses Babe Ruth (12 seasons previous record) NO JUICE, Missed an entire month, was still rehabbing for the most part...WOW now what clowns?

A-ROD is that damn good! FCUK Jeter overrated clown!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,494 Posts
WHERE ARE ALL THE A-ROD haters at?

MVP of the POST-SEASON for sure!!!
broke all sort of Yankee post season records!!!

NOW what BIATCHES? huh huh huh? Yup that's what I thought!!!

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
13th straight seasons of 30 hrs & 100 rbi's

surpasses Babe Ruth (12 seasons previous record) NO JUICE, Missed an entire month, was still rehabbing for the most part...WOW now what clowns?

A-ROD is that damn good! FCUK Jeter overrated clown!
I hope you enjoyed the title as I did, only difference is I enjoyed it as a Yankee fan. So sad you will never truly get that feeling.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
The Yankees can BLOW ME! :kiss:

In all seriousness, congrats on buying yourselves numero #27! :thumbsup::howler:

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,494 Posts
I hope you enjoyed the title as I did, only difference is I enjoyed it as a Yankee fan. So sad you will never truly get that feeling.
Went to the stadium TWICE this season ;)
Been to a playoff game in the old stadium
and been to numerous games in the old stadium as well (way before we got A-ROD) ;) do you know why? Because I'm a Yankee fan but I just don't drool over that overrated joke of a Captain!

Are you going to the parade tomorrow? If so look for my sign :happy: DAGOODS = RATINGS :D and if you want a piece of me go right ahead ;) I'll knock you out in a "NY minute" :D:D:D don't worry I'll pay for your hospital bill :D:D:D:happy::happy::happy:

No dude seriously are you going? I know Pulsar also lives in NYC but I"m not sure whether he's a Yankee fan or not...

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,494 Posts
Hey if no one else is willing to invest...what can we do? that's not our fault!
Well done A-ROD MVP of the post-season BY FAR ;) (EAT $HIT wankers)!!!

GODZILLA, I'm going to miss you! REal classy player and Damon please give us one more year!

1321 - 1340 of 1343 Posts