Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard that he is almost done for parma. Have you heard anything. What do you think of him? Personally i like him a loth....:)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
He has been quite average with Fiorentina, and I can't see him doing better with Parma. However, if he manages to play with us like he does with his NT then by all means a very good striker.

Where did you hear it Prof? got a link? :)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
there have been too many rumors regarding nuno gomes...teams like gala, spurs have been after him...personally, i think he would be nice for parma because i don't think he can be the man on the team...with di vaio as the man, he probably would feel better and could do better than what he did at viola...

but IMO, if your team can afford mutu, u should get him instead of gomes...because mutu is simply better and he is amazing!!! :star:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
doesn't seem likely before the world cup.

I am sure that, only if he has a good WC, he would be bought by Parma. He has certainly not impressed in serie A. but who has plying for the Violas lately.

Ciao

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually he would not cost anything. He can go for free I think.
He plays bad in Fiorentina because Viola is a bad team. Violas has a bad midfield and that`s why he is not getting so much chances. I think we would be great in parma next to di vaio or Mutu.

:rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts