Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'd like to think so. there have been a number of rumours but we'll what happens.

·
Registered
56 Posts
to my fellow brothers in red, nuno gomes will not come to benfica at all. rui costa is about two or three years away from coming home and wearing the red jersey for about a year or two.

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Yeah, cool! Since you can predict the future, what numbers should I play on the lotto tonight? :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
funnyu, rui costa had an intrveiw on rai tv, he stated he would like to play for ac milian, for a few years and play out he's days with benfica.

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
freebird said:
funnyu, rui costa had an intrveiw on rai tv, he stated he would like to play for ac milian, for a few years and play out he's days with benfica.
He has been saying that for some years now. Just like Nuno said it is a possibility that he may come.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Both have said they would like to return some time. Hopefully they will.:)

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Rui should start playing out his career next season. :stuckup: ;)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Would be nice but i think that AC Milan may not want to lose someone that they payed £20mil to get only a season ago.;)

·
Registered
270 Posts
I just finished watching Domingo Desportiva on RTPi and I noticed something very interesting!!!!

During the Boavista-varzim highlights, they had a nice shot of the fans and one stuck out!!!

That fan being Nuno gomes!!!!

Could this be a hint of things to come!!

Nuno gomes in a boavista jersey next season????
who knows!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts