·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bugger it, just go to the Barce forum :( :( sorry guys.
Look underv the heading 'Is this true?'

When you've read it, what do you think?

·
Registered
104 Posts
As I understand Nunez will leave when his term in 2002 expires. I could be wrong cause the article I read was in spanish and I have never learned spanish in school but to you spaniards the article are posted at www.sportal.es

now there're only 10 days!!!
Hala Madrid

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
According to what the official web site said, Nunez will leave soon, not till 2002.
But the Barca fanz seem not feel pity for his leave.....strange......I'd rather see VG leave instead

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Yeah! Isn't it weird Nunez is going and not van Gaal. I mean I always thought the handkerchiefs at the Valencia game were aimed at the coach not Nunez. Maybe he got to carried away and took it too personally ;) Poor guy, maybe Barca will go bankrupt? :)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Why the hell would barca go banckrupt?
It's not Nunez's money, it's barca's.
He is just the elected president.
Hopefully Cruijff will run in the elections, he is sure to win :)

D

·
0 Posts
Nuñez already was said to be leaving for already 4-5 times during his 21 reign.

So as long as he's still around, I won't believe it.

D

·
0 Posts
I read Nunez will go this July.

Barca won't go bankrupt cause the club is owned by the fans (like Madrid). The president's primary responsibilities are administrative in nature not financial. Like hiring coaches and signing deals with companies. Most of the money come from TV and sponsorhip deals as well as the socios' fees.

I think Nunez is just resigning out of delicadeza. Van Gaal should do the same. They spent a lot of money and didn't get the desired result.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Nunez IS gone, Gaspart will probably take over the "throne"....which will mean : Bye, bye Van Gaal !!

And if the Dutch Barca-players do not perform well at the Euro2000, there might be good chance that they don't have to come back to Barcelona afterwards either !!

The Miss

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Are you sure? I mean, I read in the Barca forum that Gaspart has really good relations with vG (FUERA! FUERA!)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
What has to change is the absence of Dutch players. i do not want my favorite nationality to play in such sh|te! :( :( :( Gaspart, van Gaal who cares!? Just no Dutchmen!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts