Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that the ideal number of teams in our league is 12.But this means only 22 games in a season.So play-offs will be needed and im against them in general,and especially in football..So,what do you suggest..???

·
Registered
591 Posts
Think it better..:If there were play offs we would have more chances to take the championship...and the other teams would have vae more chances to take it...

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'm totally against the play-offs! Think of it: If there where 5 games the year between Olympiakos and P.a.o., the derbies would loose their magic feeling. We shouldn't ever make football look like basketball :yuck:

Attachments

·
Registered
591 Posts
Why?What does basket have?
And think of it:If there were no play-offs in Basketball there wouldn't be the FINAL!
A championship does not have a final....
The final is smthg different a knock out game is much more better than the games of a championship..think of it!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OLYMPIAKOS IS RIGHT...PLAY-OFFS ARE THE WORST CHOICE.....APART FROM THE MAGIC THINK OF THE DERBIES BEING LOST,ITS ALSO THE FACTOR THAT THEY ARE SO UNFAIR.......
E.G. IN BASKETBALL OLYMPIAKOS WON PAO IN PLAY-OFFS BUT THIS DOESN'T MEAN THEY WERE BETTER THROUGHOUT THE SEASON....JUST TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES...

·
Registered
591 Posts
These are parts of the game my friend...
U have to accept that u may loose too...
I reckon to my opinion about the play-offs..
Remember in Basketball..have we lost the derbies between Pao and Thrinos?

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In some of them yes...Though we are better the last 5 years....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does Greece have a cup championship (like the FA Cup in England or Copa Italia in Italy), or just a league championship?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts