Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure alot of us have favorite numbers that we also use to play when we play for our football team. :)

For me, It's deffinately number 21. I've liked that number even more ever since I saw such great players like Ronaldinho wearing it, when he debuted during Venezuela. Also, Number 21 is one of those numbers that just click for soccer and It's mostly number 9 that people like ever since Ronaldo "Il Fenomeno" came out but I was never too crazy for that one. ;)

I've also got to say that the numbers I have worn troughout my life are number 7, number 11, and number 18. :D

What number do YOU wear? :angel:

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, you have had that same opening sentence in all your post over here in this forum. :D But, I am guessing you were a defender, right?

·
Registered
17,812 Posts
Patrick said:
Haha, you have had that same opening sentence in all your post over here in this forum. :D But, I am guessing you were a defender, right?
Dog gone it! You got me there! :D

I was a defender during all my playing days! I must admit, I don't know what it feels like to score a goal! :(

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
When I first started playing (in a middle of a season) I took only vacant number available which was 16. Next two seasons I wore #2 and the final two seasons I choose #32 which I have to say qualifies as my favorite.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
I too wear number 5. Its mainly because my dad wore 5 when he played and because the guy who plays a long side me at CB refueses to play if he cant wear 4. :)

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
i would like to have nr 6, my lucky number.

instead i got nr 2, i like that too, i think of myself as a young, norwegian ciro ferrara:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
i dont wear a number, my keeper shirt has no number! Last year we had rotating captains for the first part. About 5 guys had a stint with captaincy and i was one of them. I walked to the center shook hands, coin flip and so on. At the end the ref asked the captains our their numbers. The other captain said his and he turns to me and is say "Uh, Id on't have a number..." He lokked at me weird and wrote down 00.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Number 1 or 18 for me... I'm a keeper...;)

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
First I weared #8, cause I played on the right wing.
Then I wore #10 for 2 seasons and I was playing as a playmaker and a center striker in one.
Now I´m wearing#9 and I play striker.

The numbers i like are: 9, 10, 19(KIKO:proud: ) , 20 (Bierhoff:star: )

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah, i remember.. absolutelly no football skills and all he can do is score goals with his head, reminds me of our current Mario Jardel, eh? :howler:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts