Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
International
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you guys saw his matches with Slovenia ?? I prefer him better as Trezeguet, Crespo etc... He isn't that young (29) but nice age...
What do u say about him ?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
He's a world class player, but I don't think he'll suit for Lazio, He's a non EU player, He's not young anymore.
But i think a lot of clubs in Europe trying to sign him after EURO 2000. Coz, He's simply amazing, especially in Slovenia Team.

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
502 Posts
He's a truly marvellous player and thanx to him Slovenia is where they are,but he has stated that his dream is to play with a (BIG) Spanish :( team!There were rumors that Fiorentina wanted him but he declined the offer...Although seeing him in Lazio would be a nice thing :) !

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Praise to Zahovic! :) Now he's got 3 goals :D
The rumors I've heard are more about his moving to Spain...after having 'hellish time' with his current club.
Even the commentator of the Esp - Slo match said that it was important for Zahovic to really impress in that match for the Spanish eyes... :p
And many clubs mus be after him after his display in Euro 2000! :cool: What I want is to see him more often in action in either la liga, PL or even Serie A...any of the leagues whose matches I can watch on TV!

-- Nedved! in mourning :( :( :( --

·
Registered
502 Posts
It's true he had the worst nightmare of his life with Olympiakos and even if i supprt them,i cant believe they treated him the way they did! :mad: I really hope to see him i a great team where people really appreciate his talent! :)

A

·
0 Posts
My praises to Zlatko :) ! He's really a good member of his native team (just imagine - 3 goals in 2 games!!!) and I'm sure that Olympiakos is not a team for him. But...But he is not a player for Serie A and moreover for us. Though I'll be very glad to see him in Primero or maybe in Premier League, that's where he can make a lot of business !

R

·
0 Posts
Zahovic is simply to expansive for his age. And we have got Veron so why buy him?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Lochness_monster what are you smoking? What did exactly Olympiakos did to him? they gave him the move he wanted out of Porto,they almost double his salary and gave him a starting role,the most important in the team...and what did he do? he waspl yinag crap,figfhting with his managwer and showed his direspect to his contract and the club all the time...he should be ashamed and he should appraciate what Olympiakos gave him,not the otherway around! if he didnt want to go to Greece in the first plce he wouldnt sign this damn contract and he would have stayed at Porto.He was happy at first but then he realised that he is not the3 best player in the team...his HUGE FATASS EGO couldnt stand that Giovanni was a better player! so he started his ****ing crap...the club gave him the slightest ban possible and he kicked out the best coach for his favor! after he has made a 100 interviews full of lies,our good boy asks to apologise and the president of olympiakos takes him back! then instead of shutting the **** up and play his game he abuses his coach in front of the whole stadium,just because he subbed him! Olympiakos gave him a slight ban...they should cut his contract for 6 months,so he couldnt play for his national team either,thats what jerks like him deserve.It would serve him perfeclty right! I'm surprised that an Olympiakos fan like you still give excuses to Zlatko after all this he has done to your club!

A great and very talented player but with this kind of attitude,Olympiakos is TOO BIG for him.Atalanta or Brescia would serve him right and the team who will get fooled and buy him will regret it!

Players like him is a shame for the sport...not only a money **** but he has the biggest ego I have ever seen at a footballer! who does this bastard think he is?

Zlatko made his nightamre by his actions...HE was a nightamre for Olympiakos,not the other way around...get your facts straight! :mad:

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
The guy is a great player, that's true. But bring him to Lazio and you'll be sorry you paid money for him. In Lazio, a squad full of star players, ZZ, I'd love to see that spectacle! I'll be waiting for the 1st time poor Ericsson will tell him that he won't start hahahahahaha

My point: it's not enough for a footballer to be talented if he cannot respect his coach, his co-players, the team president and the fans that pay good money to go and see him perform.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To late, Zahovic was already signed by Manchester United for about 50 M DEM.... But we didn't needed him so much...

D

·
0 Posts
Zlatko is great player but he isn't for Lazio.
And about Man Unt where did you read it?

P

·
0 Posts
The guy is a great player, but a troublemaker. Signing him would not be a good idea!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts