Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jimmy, please don't change a WORD of this thread because i want my emotion heard.

I'm ****in' tired of reading nonsense about how average or lucky inter's performance were.

Ya'll a buncha sore losers that have no insight on the race at hand. FIRST you are too ignorant to understand that Inter hasn't won SH!T so there's no reason to talk crap about inter's luck with the title.

Second, the fans know inter have much luck, but that's not the sole reason account for our standing today. U'all just put everything in the luck catagory and fail to see the struggle the team's gone through both physically and psychological turmoil season over season.

You'll also neglect the cohesion that inter is beginning to build in order to fight with team spirit this season.

ENOUGH about this BOBO lucky garbage, we'll know luck is required however little in competitions. yall a bunch of BULLS*ITers. If vieri indeed sucked then yall should bow your heads in shame coz he's scorin' every game and your ****ing forwards ain't.

Buncha ****ing p***y @ss ignorant LOSERS, you are all too stupid to reflect on your own team's performance and scapegoat their failure among the winning team, yall should be ashamed to show yourselves here.

"serie A is mediocore this season" doesn't mean that inter didn't put effort into the league u piece of s*its, if serie is mediocore and with inter on the top, then your ****in' beloved team must worth less than cow **** if they aint on top in a mediocore league.

that's all i gotta say to these dirt around here...

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Thats Right Fvck all you Haters out there!.

I back up what Fifa Prez says!!, I mean why does Inter get all this sh!t on them, Huh?.

If Inter does something there is always an excuse by some other fans, If you dont like Inter dont come in here and run your fvcking mouths!.

·
Registered
16,168 Posts
Yeah there's a lot of absolute s*** being talked about Inter here lately - and the problem is that INTER are always gonna be hated because they're a big club, and because of their pretty shameless spending possibility.

No Milan or Juve fan wants to see Inter win the league, but this season they can't rip on us and say they're better, coz they simply aren't.

SO that job's been passed seemingly onto Roma supporters who've talked some hilarious B.S here lately - not all of them obviously, some are cool and I have nothing against Roma as a club or a team BUT there's bee some frankly stupid **** written about Vieri and Cuper in particular.

So yeah we've actually pretty much silenced the Milan and Juve fans recently who've been cool, but there's always gotta be someone raining on the damn parade.

EVEN if the came up with a decent argument now and again - as opposed to "Fiorentina hit the post against Inter" or "Vieri scores tap ins". How many *****ing times do teams hit the post in matches - pretty much every game.

What in the name of God is lucky about a tap - in ?? If Recoba beats 3 players and puts the ball on a plate for Vieri whats lucky about that ?? Shhould he just miss the ***ing thing out of respect for the other teams in Serie A who all have to score from 30 yards :D ??

·
Registered
45,356 Posts
Well it's just a few completely unreasonable people (huh, Beta and Marel?) who are just bitter.

Dissing Vieri because he scores lucky goals apparently. Hmmm....I haven't seen ANY STRIKER OUT THERE refuse to take a tap-in because it was too EASY a shot. Shows how much you guys know about Vieri. As far as his shots go, he slams them, takes them on the full-volley and chips them regularly. Probably shows how much you know about football too - ever heard of something called 'positioning' in football?

·
Registered
770 Posts
If they say this about Inter I’ll say that about their teams

Roma with out Totti they are nothing and juva with out their luck they will loss each game and Milan with out their money they are nothing.
:D :)

·
Registered
45,356 Posts
LOL! Ammar, that's the funniest (and somehow, the lamest)Avatar I've ever seen! Please tell me that that's not YOU dancing. LOL! Don't ever take that Avatar down!

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
I would NEVER edit such a post Fifa and you know it! ;)

I have shown my frustration lately too about these Inter bashers and said some harsh words,which I completely stand for. I am mighty sick of never be able to enjoy at this forum,because there are always some people determined to ruin the harmony in here. I know that we haven´t won the league yet and that I still don´t think we will :)o),but I know that I´m already proud over Cuper and the team of what they have acvhieved this season. Doesn´t matter if they win or lose,I would still be proud over them. It´s Cuper´s first season and he has managed to turn around a chaotic team into a Lo Scudetto leader. Incredible,and that´s no luck. That´s SKILLS!!!!!

The luck has for us been like "What goes around,comes around". We have lost so many points because of players that have dived and all sorts of crap. Where´s the luck in that? We had a header in the crossbar in the first match against Roma. If that would have gone in,the league might have already been settled now. Luck? Is it luck to know that Toldo was our keeper and not Frey? Is it luck to have the guts to take back Cristiano Zanetti, Kallon and Ventola this season? No,it´s Cuper´s genius mind that knew what he wanted.
What couldn´t be more skills is to lead Serie A and have had Guly as a starter for the most of this season. Now that is more skills than any other team can have. :D

Every team have luck,but there´s a limit on it and saying that if a team wins the Scudetto it was because of luck,that´s just being disrespectful and completely non-objective.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Firdaus said:
LOL! Ammar, that's the funniest (and somehow, the lamest)Avatar I've ever seen! Please tell me that that's not YOU dancing. LOL! Don't ever take that Avatar down!

hahaha OK I will keep this avatar for the next month.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
I tought about it and I realised it is the best to keep their topics where they are. As those threads from them only shows how... ehh less intelligent.. they are.

The teams at the top of the standings ALWAYS have more luck than the others. Have you ever heard about that extremly lucky relegation team?

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I think these BS should come to an end!Just let these idiots talk all they want but the fact remains!Inter the best team in Serie A 01-02!!U can never take that away from us!!

LUCK?!!I say ur SH!T team are lucky to have R9 playing just 6 games all season so far!!Luck?!!!Lucky to have BOBO missing the first 2 months of the season?!!!Lucky to have CHino banned for 3 months?!!Luck?!!Lucky for Dalmat out for 3 months?!!!If one of these players have played all season long Inter would have 8-9 points clear!!!DONT TALK LUCK WITH INTER!!!!

Lets face it!U people are not man enough to accept defeat!

YEAH!!INTER ARE LUCKY FOR ONE THING!!!

INTER ARE LUCKY TO NOT HAVE U ALL LOSERS TO BE ITS FANS!!!

And seriously,I think most of the Inter fans are intelligent than most of u idiots!

JUST PHUCK URSELF IF U AINT DOWN WITHT THAT!!

FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
exactly what i was thinking Steph:D
but Jimmy you are right when Cuper arrived Inter played poor and its gotta be said but whatever hes done its been working recently and if Inter win or dont win the title they've played these last few months wickedly and im sure we can be a tag-team next season in the CL:cool:
FORZA ITALIA:fero:

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
:D:D

This thread should be posted at the en dof the season not now guys...posting it now only gives em more amo if we don't win

DOn't worry

I have a little thing to drop on them if we win. But not now

FORZA INTER!!!!!

Its just lik ethose who talk about other people in their music. Its simply a lack of ability and subject matter.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Bobogol didn't have a "lucky" goal today did he? He had one of his usual headers, but I don't see those Inter bashers talking about how lucky Bobo is, it's surely proof and a sign that they always say that about Christian Vieri because they want an excuse for when we win, sad but true. :rolleyes:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
no...those INTER bashers didn't come and not talking about how lucky vieri was...instead, they talk about we are now choking...and not going to win the scudetto...either way, if we won, they'd say we were just lucky...if we lost, they'd say we choked... :eek::rolleyes:

·
Registered
770 Posts
You Right carson if we win they say you are lucky if we loss they say you dont deserves to win the scudetto.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I have figured it out.

The bashers are not here bash Inter. They are here to make a total fool out of themselves, and to post stuff that makes me laugh.

There is no way i can get pissed reading their posts. It would be like reacting negativly towards a baby who throws around with stuff. The baby doesn't know that it mustn't throw things around and the bashers apparently know absolutely nothing about football...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts