Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Yossi Rosen (Hapoel Petah Tikva)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, for those who remember we were working on our own NT-lineup when we got stuck without any right wingers. That is because there are hardly any real natural Israeli wingers. So what I've decided to do is simply to include the defensive-midfielders that were competing in our DM poll so we can have 2 Defensive midfielders. To remind you, Abuksis has already overtaken one spot, please choose his partner from the following. :)

Note: This is not related to our team of the season team which Yoav had started the polls for....

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Wrong poll my friend.

I voted for Zeituni, even though he was injured I think he is an excellent defensive midfielder.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bah, I can't believe Banin is winning. :rolleyes:

Okally dokelly, I'll unstick this one but give you guys 48 more hours to vote since not many have done so yet.

·
Registered
773 Posts
I voted for Badeer. He had a great second half of the season and scored big goals.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Badir as well. If I had voted one year ago then Badir would be a no go but hey, based on current form the guy has been terrific. At some point it seemed like everytime he took a shot on target it became a goal. :dielaugh:

I see Badir is now leading with 4 votes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts