Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Keepers:
Peter Skov-Jensen, FC Midtjylland
Thomas Sørensen, Aston Villa

Defenders:
Thomas Helveg, Internazionale
René Henriksen. Panathinaikos
Niclas Jensen, Borussia Dortmund
Per "Becco" Krøldrup, Udinese (for you, Arianna ;))
Martin Laursen. AC Milan
Brian Priske. Genk

Midfielders:
Thomas Gravesen, Everton
Claus Jensen, Charlton Athletic
Daniel Jensen, Real Murcia
Christian Poulsen, Schalke 04

Attackers:
Jesper Grønkjær, Chelsea
Martin Jørgensen, Udinese
Peter Madsen, VfL Bochum
Kenneth Perez, AZ Alkmaar
Ebbe Sand, Schalke 04
Jon Dahl Tomasson, AC Milan

Interesting squad this time around, although it really isn't that different from the other selections the last couple of times. :rolleyes:

One big thing has happened though: Per krøldrup has finally been picked by our ignorant NT-coach, Morten Olsen. ;)

The attack is also looking good. With a Jon Dahl in awesome form in Milan, Jørgensen free of injuries in a long period now and Kenneth Perez who did extraordinarily well against England. Oh, and Ebbe Sand who finally scored after more than 9 months (!) without a goal down in Gelsenkirchen.

Morten Wieghorst got time off due preparations for the exciting match against Barcelona with Brøndby - same goes with Per Nielsen and probably Thomas Kahlenberg.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Frederik said:

Per Krøldrup, Udinese

:proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud:
I'm so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :heart: finaly:proud: :proud: :proud:
Forza Per :heart:
Yeaaaaaaaaaa yeaaaaaaaaaaa yeaaaaaaaaaa yeaaaaaaaaaaaa

sorry...:rollani: but is so nice for me see "Becco" in NT:proud:

( Becco is his nickname...all girls call him Becco:howler: ...Becco mean "beack" ...and sincerely i didn't understood why have this nickname,they say maybe because his nose....but what's wrong with his nose?:eek: is perfect:D)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Good luck for you against Turkey! Do you think this is your best team at the moment? If not, who are you missing?

One thing makes your team different from other nordic teams; you have several players footballing in Italy. I don't recall many swedes there..

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
The turkish team has changed much since the World Cup in 2002.

Rüstü isn't playing for Barcelona and probably wont play for our NT either.

Fatih our right back has been injured for a long time and isn't a regular at Fenerbahce anymore, so he wont play.

Bülent Korkmaz and Hakan Ünsal have been sacked by Galatasaray and Alpay hasn't played for months. Alpay has recently found a new club in Korea though. :rolleyes:

Bastürk hasn't played a full match for Leverkusen this season as far as I know.

Hasan Sas has a bad relationship with Fatih Terim and as a result of that he has only played a couple of matches for Galatasaray this season.

Ilhan Mansiz has been very dissapointing this season and has just transfered to Vissel Kobe in Japan which is great for his career :rolleyes:

Tugay has retired.

That leaves us with Hakan Sükür and Emre. :(

At least we have got a few exiting young players who are ready to take over.

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
It is the player in my avatar. Gökdeniz Karadeniz is a young skillful player from Trabzonspor. There is a good chance that he will play against Denmark. You should keep an eye on him. ;)

I think he was linked with a move to Ajax about a year ago.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Good luck to both teams tonight....i hope we will witness a good game!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts