Xtratime Community banner

301 - 320 of 357 Posts

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #301
Sharks are playing tough, direct football and are deservedly on a good run... and all this in the wake of the Fifita rubbish at that junior league game and 6 game suspensions

Valentine Holmes looks a great prospect

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #302
qZZuKJ1qq9g

and here i was thinking this game would be boring :D

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #304
it has just been a bad year all round for the Eels... i even hear Hopoate is on his way out

but with Foran next year, there will be improvement

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #306
talk linking Hopoate to the Dogs

but in truth, i would not want him... lost his speed during his two year sabbatical

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #308
i appreciate a person's faith but i do not see why it would have been so wrong for Hopoate to take 2 years off in his mid-30's to do missionary work

had only just turned 19 when first selected for NSW in 2011... the sky was the limit for him and he didn't seem afflicted with the traditional Hopoate self destructive gene

pity

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #309
Talk is that Lichaa is out for the year... And with him go any chances the Dogs had of doing anything in the finals (if they make it)

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #310
Eels about to fall apart again...
then again, the Eels do play the Sea Eagles and Sharks over the next 2 weekends... in other words, a couple good Eels performance could cement the Dogs place in the finals... so, all the best :thumbsup:

probably the first time ever that i'll be supporting the Eels :D

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #312
nah, cynicism... whatever gets my 'Dogs into the finals ;)

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #313
where are those erratic, underperforming, frustrating Bulldogs that i have grown to know and loathe in 2015?

beat the Broncos away, beat the Titans by 20+ and now beat the defending premiers well in consecutive weeks... who'd have thought :D

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
When the big men play we're hard to stop, plus Hodkinson is playing better, always helps. Cook was very good too and the twins have also been excellent.

We're capable of anything in the finals. :D

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #315
yeah, the forwards were awesome... strong with the hit ups, tough in defence, Kasiano running wider... Hodkinson is definitely playing better... B. Morris is vital at fullback

Bunnies in trouble if it is a serious injury to Inglis

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #318
Roosters beat the Broncos in a top-of-the-table clash but lose Pearce and Waerea-Hargraves to injury

Warriors get out to a 16-0 lead and then concede 50 points

301 - 320 of 357 Posts