Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now yaya is out!

i cant believe it! something is awfully wrong with our medical team, our physios, and our warm up guys or whatever you call them. we have too many injuries to place the blame on coincidence alone and i just dont get the reasons for it.

how can this happen at the top flight at a professional club going for all trophies at this point in the season?

does anybody have a list of the players names who have been seriously injured every season since 2003-2004. its unthinkable really but every season since then we've had 5-6 players out long term.

mods feel free to join this thread to whichever you think it is more appropriate

·
Registered
11,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is not happening just in your club, we are in same shit.
the comparison is a sin.

you have not had a handful of players out for over 2 months except for flops like woodgate and owen.

even if you do name a couple, we've had much much more.

so we're in a lot more shit than you are with respect to injuries.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Just this year...Metzelder out for rest of the season. Pepe have been several times injured. If we colective his all njures this season, he was missing probably around 2-3 mounths and Joshua all the time repeats that he is not injury prone. You know scenario with Robben. Sneijder was missing 3-4 weeks. Heinze two games play, 4-5 miss. Marcelo, Ruud, Robinho were all missing for couple of games. Btw. Raul in 2005/06 missed half of the season, if I'm not mistaken. So what can you/we do? Nothing. Injurys are part of the game and you know that...I don't know how can medical stuff be guilty for those players?

But I think that I know what are you trying to say. These guys (Yaya and comp.), when they played in others club, they were not so many times injured...?

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
so we're in a lot more shit than you are with respect to injuries.
Everybody has injuries. You should stop using that as an excuse for being so inferior to this dominant Madrid. :)

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
....Metzelder ... Robben....
I don't count this guys. You should've known that before you signed these guys, maybe two of the top 5 of injury-prone players.

@topic: It was obvious, the game against Villarreal was one of his worst games this season...

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
That's what happens when we don't have a proper backup for him.

We rush him back and play him when he's not ready.

·
Registered
9,029 Posts
Oh my god, both Rafa and Yaya injured. :(
Now we must hope on Edmilson.

I can't see us win any title now, this is just to depressing.

·
Registered
728 Posts
before getting new players and a new coach we need new physios. I dont see these injuries happenning in the any English team, so why not get one of their physios. We were linked with the Liverpool physical coach. Go for him.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
you guys want motta back?? take him please

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
:howler:

No thanks. I am sure he's injured all the time.
this ****er gets injured for everything, he only play maybe 3 games for us this whole season

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Are we sure Yaya is out? From what I've read so far he will receive injections, I didn't read that he was out for 1 month?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts