Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm so depressed from that fiasco ... i don't know who i am more angry with ... our defense for falling asleep with a lead, or that damned linesman for controlling the outcome of the game.

what can help us the most in the mexico/ecuador game or does it not matter?

·
Banned
2,832 Posts
Come on, Mexico beat Croatia, Croatia beat Italy, ergo Mexico can beat Italy...I don't think it will happen, but well within the realm of possibility.

If Ecuador beats Mexico and evens out the table, that will be a plus for us

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Unless all the Italian players go into comas they will not lose to Mexico.

We played like crap that game and it took all their effort and a penalty shot to beat us. Mexico is not a quality side. Don't be fooled by their result against Croatia we were terrible that match.

·
Banned
2,832 Posts
baraba said:
Unless all the Italian players go into comas they will not lose to Mexico...
I know...problem is they DO tend to go into comas. And it's always the usual suspects, the defense.

Anybody remember Cannavaro heading the ball to Wiltord in euro 2000?

Mexico can capitalize on catatonic teams

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
We have never lost to Mexico in a wc match, each time we met them we later went to the final. I don't fear Mexico nor think they are better then Croatia however i start thinking of euro 96 when we won the opener vs Russia lost vs the Czechs 2-1 :rolleyes: and then draw Germany and were out. If Mexico beats Ecuador and we only draw them we might be out just like in Euro 96.

I hope we win and qualify with Croatia to the next round. The 2 best teams IMO.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
baraba said:
Unless all the Italian players go into comas they will not lose to Mexico.

We played like crap that game and it took all their effort and a penalty shot to beat us. Mexico is not a quality side. Don't be fooled by their result against Croatia we were terrible that match.
as a croatian u have no right to speak like Mexico has no quality, the mexicans beated you and could have scored more goals, you just came here to support Italians cause you know the linesman robbed the game to the italians and you feel guilty for that. you pathetic fool.
remenber in USA 94 Mexico was in the same group as Italy and find out who finish first.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
A pathetic fool? That's not nice!

Ok, maybe I was harsh on the Mexican team. They are quick and play with heart and so they will play inspired football but I honestly don't think they have the quality to beat a team like Italy. If Croatia didn't sleepwalk through that game we would have won it as well. Don't get me wrong. Mexico outplayed us in every possible way but we probably would have lost to the Saudi's that game.

No offence to Mexico though. It's a fun place to party and those Mexicanas are hotties.

There is no reason to kiss up to the Italians. If you guys beat them we have a much better chance of advancing.

Also I never said Mexican football in general lacks quality I just thought this year's team aren't world beaters.

Good luck to your team.

·
International
8,545 Posts
LOL:D:D:D

Probably a Spaniard or just a glory hunter, you should keep your mouth shut after your game against Slovenija. Talk about referee's assistance.

You should thank the ref for your game and also thank God that you haven't choked.....yet. Must be humiliating choking all the time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts